..........

(N)
They were now in the forest in search of yoongi and (y/n). They were shouting their names and looking around for them with the help their flashlights.
Worries was clearly written on their faces, specially on marks face. He was running fast  than others not even brothering in the dark. Shouting out (y/n)s name and looking around.

(Y/n) must be so scared...she must be crying right now mark said looking around and seeing through bright light of his.
Yes...she must be but mark you are acting strange....Aren't you? Lina said giving him direct light on his face and others looked at him to get an answer.
Mark just smiled at them and avoided to answer them,and started walking farther.

.............

Y/n shi .....yaaah....y/n shi....yoongi whisper into (y/n)s ear to wake her up.
He than caress her hair and placed a kisses on her forehead. (Y/n) slowly opened her eyes and smiled brightly.
Why am I here....you were sleeping on my lap...she looked at him in surprise. He just smiled.

(Flashback)
Yoongi opened his eyes and Brasted out into laughter,he immediately closed his mouth and faced (y/n) whos eyes were closed and who's head was moving left to right, right to left. And up and down in her sleepy mood.
He pushed her upward and looked at her with amazement. He leaned up and kissed her lips,still she was not waking up.
Stupid,she is still sleeping. How can someone sleep and not wake up on kissing them...ooooo yoongi talked to himself and stood up to sit next to her. He placed her head on his shoulder and stared at her. Seeing how beautiful (y/n) was, he just smiled and placed his head on hers. Slowly he dozed off on her head.

(Back---n)

(Y/n) blushed and and bite her lips when she noticed that their faces were only inches away from eachother.
You are red. What happened? Yoongi asked (y/n) just looked away.
You are cute yoongi added and plamed her face to face him. She glups and stares straight into his eyes. Both of them smiled and leaned closer. (Y/n) closed her eyes while yoongi was leaning closer to kiss her.

(Y/n) .........yoongi hyung.....(y/n)......
Came their names called out by their friends and yoongi was immediately cut off.
(Y/n) immediately stood up and gave them responsed. She answered and repeatedly on being called,yoongi was just siting and looking up at her.

We are here.....yaaah....we are here...(y/n) shouted back to the people who were calling out their names. (Y/n) hide herself behide yoongi when she saw lots of figures approaching them.
Yaaah....(y/n)....lina called out and was in invisible soon after. They finally faced eachother, all her friends ran towards her and hugged her tightly. (Y/n) hugged them and looked at each of them.

Mainhe.....I gave you trouble (y/n) said almost crying in happiness.

Yaah....don't say that zin said and lina,baby smiled in agreement.
(Y/n) looked at others who were looking at her from far and smiled at them. Mark immediately came forward and hugged her tightly.
I was worried...I thought you must have cried alot mark spoke hugging her tightly and (y/n) patted her back.
On other hand yoongi was watching all the drama they were showing, and what bothered him was mark hugging her. On realising the situation (y/n) immediately pulled away and smiled to others. John, Jay ,ray and charl smiled and  nodded to her.
Oppa are you okai ....baby asked to yoongi who just nodded in response.
Even though it was still dark and late they decided to leave.

................................

(N)

Back in the dorm suga was now sitting on the chair surrounded by other members in curiosity. He gulps repeatedly and gave slide smile to those  6 pairs of eyes focused on him.

Yaaaah.....hyung tell us , what happened? Jimin said with his small finger pointing towards yoongi.

All the others nodded in agreement,and fear was seen on namjoon's face clearly.

Wbo.....? Yoongi shouted out making it obvious that he is hiding something.

Hyung ...why are you pretending to be innocent right now? Taehyung asked hugging insecure namjoon who was just next to him. Namjoon threw his arms away and gave him a hopeless look. Jin noticed what was going on with namjoon so he decided make the situation bit confotable.

Hmmm...*clearly his thoard* arraso we will take your silent as whatever happened was just an incident, and nothing happened. Jin said with his fingers crossed and and his head nodded each time his mouth opens up.
Yonngi smiled to namjoon and nodded his head and Namjoon smiled back. Jin stood up immediately and walked to kitchen, he than started to make something. Yoongi walked to his room closing his door slowly. Taehyung patted his head and showed his tongue to jungkook who immediately jumps into him and starts to hit him. Hobi took out his phone and played with it.

Don't worry hyung, you still have chance you know....jiminn said while patting namjoon's back.

Nae...hyung fighting taehyung said showing his fists and jungkook too.
Hobi nodded and walked to kitchen.

(Namjoon's pov)

Hmmmm.....I smiled to jimin who is trying his best to cheer me up. I too don't want to feel this way to my brother like friend but why, why I am always weak when it comes to (y/n) shi am I really falling deeper into her?
For now I just wish I still have my chance of impressing her.
Let's see what yoongi have to  say after getting out from this incident.

****namjoon foolishly  smiles ****

Guys aren't you curious what's coming next...I am going to make you begin what next chapter😂😂😂
I am thinking of a twist again....
*lots of love from admin*
💓💓💓💓
Kamsahanida