Girl

(Your pov )
I opened my eyes on hearing a loud knocking sound on my door.Sure it was our youngest member,shouting out my name in weired tone is her style of teasing me.
Though I was lazy I walked towards door to open it wearing my plain pajama,plain t-shirt and messy hair.

(Y/n) open the door or else I am kicking it again said the girl who was waiting impatiently at the other side of the door.
I opened the door and was shock to see all the groups outside my room, full on with outdoor outfits. My eyes almost pooped out of socket to see them like this.

Hy (y/n) ...are you staying here? Charl asked while playing with his phone.
I looked at my friends with questioned face. I wanted to know why they didn't inform me about the programe.
And sure they knew the looks on my face.

We just got the information from Manager Sir this morning so we all were busy preparing our own stuffs lina spoke out and all nodded.

Did you check your phone? Baby stepped closer to stare inside.

I than realise that it was my fault that I didn't check the massage or set an alarm to wake me up.

I will change than was my last word before closing the door and running towards bathroom to wash my myself.

...................

(Marks pov)
What happened to (y/n ) ? Why is she looking like a kid who is dragged to family gathering by parents was I had in my mind while staring at her.
She is stupid but cute at the same time.

I think (Y/n) has no idea about this situation. I am sure she didn't check the text from producer Sir.
And end up coming like this. John said while looking at her and charl nodded in agreement.

She was smiling while looking at the paintings which made me smile too and it was weird. Why I am even concerned about her?

(Your pov )
Looking around the paintings on the wall made me travel into my dream world. My handsome price riding a horse to get me and taking me with him.

(Y/n) What are you thinking in this situation? Zamin asked and brought me back to reality but I am still confused with the situation since I didn't check my phone.

Why? What's wrong with situation? We are just in the museum like place and sitting around the round table. What so special? Was only I could ask when I saw group of people people entering our room.

I thought my heart almost jumped out of its place when I saw handsome guys and beautiful ladies in front of us.

BTS,EXO,GOT7,INFINITE, ASTRO, BTOP,BAP,Blackpink,red valet,a pink, f (x)..........Baby was shouting non stop which made her look like a fastest rapper till lina covered her mouth.

I just look down at my self, I was dressed like a guy (wearing long loss Pant with big hook which is way to big for me and with that round glass which almost covered my face).

On other hand I can see my friends were dressed almost like idols with shorts and tops. Even other guys look like idols.

All the leaders of different boy group and girl group were in same room with us and they were siting around the same table.
They were staring at us which feels like a dream to me.
My friends couldn't control themselves from fangirling over them but only thing they can do was to wave and smile at them since we are instruct not to over act in this kind of situations.
Yaaah.. (y/n) oppa's are looking at us and smiling,this is most beautiful thing I can ever get said zamin and we all agreed.

I lift my head and looked at their diretion when I saw someone waving at me. It was RM
WHAT ? DID RM OPPA JUST WAVED AT ME?
I shouted out loud and start slapping myself several times until I realised that it wasn't a dream and everyone's eyes were on me. I glups and sit back on my chair and turn away from them.

(Y/n) I think I told you not to overact yourself like this. And what happened to your dress? I text each one of you and inform you that we will be getting a special guest today,didn't I? Our producer whisper into my ears and left me with goosebumps all over.

Ladies and gentleman I would like to thank producer from (Your country ) for cooperating with us to make the friendship of two countries stronger and agreeing with us for cultural exchange programe and talent show in our country. I also would like to thanks all the participants from (y/c) and i would like to wish them for upcoming programme. Best of luck guys **he smiled at us** And you can see our guys here**looking towards oppas and eonies*** they are leaders of some of groups who will be attending your show and who will perform with you all.
Let's hope this programme will go well till your stay here. The programe Coordinator ended the speech letting us get along with the people we always wanted to meet.

After the speech I could see everyone in the room was moving around to get along.
And me ofcose I was still siting on the chair trying to hide myself despite of wanting to meet those beautiful angle in our room.

(RM pov)

It was fun to see that girl slapping herself after I waved at her. I hope she didn't forget meeting us at hotel yesterday.
But she is indeed weird and funny I smiled while thinking that and looking at that her who was trying to hide herself from crowd around her.

Hy..you should be running around to catch bais when you get chance like this...I spoke near her ear which made her jumped up from her chair to face me close, her forehead was few cm away from my chin which made me glups with shock but worst was when I got nervous when she looked up at me with that around glass of hers. She looked too innocent yet beautiful to me.

Hi oppa.. she finally spoke up but I turn around and walk away since I could hear my heart beating faster than ever.
This is weird feelings

(Your pov )

It was like I dream. RM oppa was right in front of me but I was not able to speak a word, I can only stare at his fair face and that dimple on it.

I shook myself back to reality and smiled.
I just opened my mouth when I was unheard by him. He just turn around and walked away as if like I was talking to myself.

Others were sitting and chatting with different people's in the room while I was all alone.
Did I just get ignored for how I look?

Do you really think you are ignored for the way you look like?
Story is going to be complicated from here darling....thanks for reading...❤❤❤
I can read yours too