together

Suga's pov
I just left her to follow me from the back since it was hard to resist that charm of hers. I could hear her pouting like a child from my back.
I stopped and waited for her to reach me up. She was sweating already, and breathing heavily she approached to me with her cute smile.
Oppa ....let's take a break I can't walk any more she said sitting on the stone near me. I just smiled and nodded.
Thanks she said and closed her eyes leaning her back to the bush  behind.
If you want we can give up  i said and made her feel like I cared,and I felt like it worked since she smiled to me.
I can do it oppa...I am strong she said showing her tiny punch.
Even though she tried to act normal there was a sudden nervousNess in her. Her face was red and she was not able to make an eye contact with me.
I wanted to hold her hand and say that we have been chatting all the time. I wanted to say that I  am the guy she wanted to meet. She slowly stared to breathe lightly, seems like she was falling into a deep sleep.
With that fair face of hers,she looked like a angle fallen from heaven. I couldn't control my hand which softly touch her bare yet beautiful face. Taking back her hair from her face I slowly leaned closer to face her. Touching her fair face made her smile and this veiw was pricless. She was even more beautiful this close. Taking out my phone I took her picture and made it my cover paper.

I was staring at her stolen pictures when a hand pat at my back. Which took into surprise and when turning back I was facing the most beautiful girl of the world.
She was rubbing her eyes while confusing looking at me.

Did i fall asleep? She asked in a husky voice which made me laughed.
She looked at the time and stood up immediately
Oppa it's 4 already....we need to go now she said standing up and pulling me along with her.
Standing up with her I looked directly into her eyes and made her glups in nervous. She let go off my hand and smiled again.

You said I am your bais? I said her while we began to walk upward to the mountain. I looked at her and found that she was holding her breath and walking like a fool.
Yaaah....what are you doing? I caught her shoulder and shook her.
I am fine oppa she finally spoke reliabiling her breath. She looked at me and gave me a weired smile and I kind of got nervous there.
Oppa you know what I am controlling right now because I want to make a good impression but you are talking too much making me loss my mind.....she started to talking like a talking robot. She was splitting a 100s of word at once,she sure talk a alot but that's makes her beautiful.
I responded to her my nodded my head in acceptance when there was a sudden warmth in the air. I was in total shock when she suddenly hugged me and made it even tighter afterwards. I can see her smiling like a fool and enjoying her time on my cheast. I was about to wrap my arms around her when she pulled away to face me.
Yes oppa you are my bais and I love you alot. You are awesome and I really like your style. Oppa saranghae she said show her finger heart to me.
Saranghae..? You love me?  I asked her and she just nodded. But I saw that love was for her idol not that love thing. she was a total fangirling over me and  I found it cute .
She stopped when she noticed that I was just smiling and looking at her.
Sorry oppa I talk too much she said biting her lips. She was making me loss my mind over her.
I just ignore her and statrted to walk again.
Walked a few steps when I felt I was only one walking so turned back to see her bending and breathing heavily I can see that she was so tired.
I walked back to her.

Your pov

I tried my best to catch him up but I couldnt walk like him. I  just stop to rest. Hearing footsteps I looked up to see yoongi oppa walking towards me which made me nervous.I instantly stood up when he was close enough.
He sits down and patted on his back which I clearly understand he was asking me to get on his back.

Get on i will carry you he said while he was still waiting for me to get on his back.

It's okai oppa I can walk I told him walking in the front. He looked up and stood up and stared to walk again.
Birds were flying back to its nest and sky was darkening and yet we are still on our way. We haven't  met any of other friends. I was worried and looked at yoongi who seems to be normal.
Oppa aren't you worried?
It's dark now and we are still in the middle of forest I told him with my most worried face.

I will ask my manager he said and search through his pocket and looked at me.
I didn't bring my phone he said and asked me to lend him my phone.
I too checked my pocket and my phone was gone too. I looked at him and smiled.
You don't have your phone here right he laughed looking at my funny worried face.
I think we came in wrong path he added rubbing his head. Now I really think we are on wrong path.

................

It was dark already and we are still in the forest. Now it looks like we are completely lost here. Walking around the dark forest I was scared. He looks quite worried too.
What will happen now.

What will happen to them.
Stay updated guys to check what will happen next💖💖💖💖