.....

Your pov
Each one of us were sitted infront of the mirror and each one of us are signed with make up artist.
I closed my eyes when a touched my hair making me nervous since I couldnt believe I was going to have make over.

You can close your eyes and see the magic  the older sister who was helping me to do make over said and I followed the command.

Reaching my hand down to my pocket to get my phone I can feel  scissors along my hair. I plug in ear phones since I didn't want others to get distracted , and played (give me love by Carley Rae Japsen) and closing my eyes i can feel myself losing into music.

.............

I opened my eyes to see new people,I mean my friends who are now turn onto beautiful and handsome idols.

Wow (y/n) you look so beautiful mark stared at me like he would jump to me any moment. Strangely his comments made me nervous but he too looks so handsome and I didn't mention that.
Wow sound was all I can hear in the room, slowly I turned to face the mirror and shocked.
There was bold hair girl with beautiful blue  eyes lens and creamy color lips. She indeed looks incredible. Smile appear on my face while staring at girl in mirror.
(Y/n) you look so beautiful,no wonder guys will fall for you today lina who was now a orange hair said and rest agreed to her.
Next thing was choosing the dresses so we all walked to dressing room to get dressed.

.......................

Yaaah....(y/n) do you know idols are here too shouted out our youngest girl with green hair, she looks so cute in it.
Excitedment were filled in each one of us.
(Y/n)...you look beautiful John said while blocking me from looking at the mirror.
Thanks...**smiling**
Hmmmm....can we meet after show ? I want to tell you something he ended.
Only thing I can do was to reject his offer since I  got my own appointment with someone.

(N)
Hall was filled with different people,BTS were sitted in right corner, EXO were on left corner and in the middle there was Got7,infinite,blackpink,twice,Apink,red velvet,BTOP,astro,wana one and many more.
Everyone were excitingly waiting for the show.

Pass me that bottle taehyung....hobi said who was sitting in the middle of suga and RM.
Meanwhile others were so excited to see RM's weird girl and they wanted to figure out yoongi's dump girl.
Baekhyun mumbled something to taehyung across the hall and walked towards the table on Taehyung smiling at him.
Yaaah....bae hyung can't you sit in one place jimin and jungkook teased baekhyun who was doing cute pouts for them to except him.

Today's first show will be performed by boy from (y/c)
Let's give them a big applause announced by the host who was wearing beautiful green diamond sparkle dress and gained the attention of the audience.

Good evening to all the people who came here to support us, it's an honour to perform infront of all the great artists here.
Please enjoy our dance. Thank you John ended introducing and all bowed as a respect.

Oooooo.....wow.......all shouted out cheerily when mic drop was played.
All the steps and moves were exactly the same, you decided to do the the same choreography since main reason was to promote friendship.
Taehyung,jimin, jungkook and baekhyun couldnt control themself from dancing along the beats while others were already on the beats.
All most all the girl group were already fangirling over them for their talents.
Next came koko bob,never ever .......
7 different songs from different boy group were performed so amazingly  that even the group appreciate their dance.
Wow...dude they are amazing I just wonder what will  happen when girl group turns up Jackson walk towrds  RM and hugged him while winking at him.