Cake

"Hello Beautiful" I whisper in her ear . She visibly shutters . I smirk widely letting my grill gleam .

"Hi Mani" she responds blandly . I wrap my arm around her waist and place my chin on her neck, "oh that's how you doing me now?"

"Don't you have a girlfriend to tend to?" She asks leaning into my touch.

"But I'm here right, with you, though right ? Stop being like that Mila it's my birthday"

"You're right, Happy Birthday Mani" she smiles widely .

"Now that's what I like to see"  I watch as the brown girl steps closer to me and looks at my grill

"Mm I love this damn thing" I smirk and place my hand on her waist again. "Is that right" I whisper getting all in her personal space

she clears her throat and steps away from me . "Hey Nicki" she says looking over my shoulder .

"Hi Mila, uh Mani we're about to sing happy birthday" I watch as my girlfriend leans on one hip and raises an eyebrow.

"Right right . No worries here I come baby" I place a quick peck on her lips and watch her as she walks away .

I hear Camila scoff from behind me, so I turn around to look at her . "What's wrong baby girl?"

She lets out a barley audible chuckle. "What's wrong? Seriously Mani"

I nod my head confusingly

"Lemme put it to you this way, you can't have your cake and eat it too"

"But ain't that what you supposed to do?" She scoffs again and walks somewhere into the crowd. Probably near where they are about to sing happy birthday

"COME ON MILA AINT I SUPPOSED TO EAT IT TOO" I scream over the music.

I see a pale middle finger stick up at me and I laugh running after her . "Mila come on now"

If cakes on the menu

This isn't my best work, it isn't even decent . I'm so sorry guys 😕

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 04, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Normila One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें