Te Amo

I walked to Lauren's house, she was supposed to have company but i wasn't sure. She did tell me that she had a cousin from Cuba so that could be her.

I placed two knocks on the door and it opened to reveal a petite cuban in a crop top and jeans. She gave me questioning looks. I smiled, "Hi is Lauren here?" she nodded her head.

"Si," she stepped aside and and let me come in the house.

"Lauren!" she yelled out, i heard a few foot steps then a voice belonging to the cuban i came here for.

"Que?" she yelled back walking around upstairs.

"Su amiga esta aqui!!!" she yelled back, I looked at the girl confused. I didn't know a lick of damn spanish, ya need french im ya girl.

"Okay" then Lauren came running down the stairs.

"Hey Mani, this is my cousin Camila the one from Cuba" i nodded my head turning to the girl.

"Hello" she said smiling at me, i waved and turned back to Lauren. "So what are we doing tonight?"

She smiled brightly at me, "Well my beautiful melanian queen, we are going out" i blushed at her nickname and nodded.

"I think you still have a few of your dresses from, the last time you were here" i rolled my eyes and pushed her out the way and walked upstairs.

"Yeah i need to bring some more shit over here!Thanks for reminding me LoLo" i heard her groan and invite Camila to go out with us, im guessing she said yes, because the younger Lauren ran upstairs to the guest room to put on clothes.

Someone knocked on the door, i called out come in and in came Camila smiling brightly. "Hello Normani" she said in her very thick accent. I can say it sounded very sexy.

"Hi Camila, what did you need?" she looked at me confused.

"I came to talk" i nodded and continued to get dressed.

"about?" she looked me once over and started smiling.

"Eres muy bonita" i looked at her confused.

"beautiful?" i asked a bit confused.

she smiled once again, "Si" i nodded

"What is beautiful?" she pointed to me blushing.

"Tu" i stopped putting on my heels and looked at the cuban.

"Thank you, you're very beautiful too" her face turned a deeper shade of red at my compliment.

"Aw you're adorable" i cooed at the younger girl applying a bit of make up.

"I think we should go.. Lauren is probably waiting for us right?"

"Yeah, right" she mumbled under her breath with a hint of announce . I shrugged her off and went downstairs with her behind me.

"So who is ready to party" Lauren cheered and Camila stood silently in the background .

______
3:00am

We are drunk off our asses, me and Camila have been doing a little flirting here in there. She mostly speaks Spanish but shit for some reason I can actually understand her ass.

Then we danced underneath the disco lights, flashing all over everywhere as out hot bodies grinded against each other.

By the end of the night, we were naked our bodies collided in a delicious type of way . I've never felt something so sinfully pleasurable before .

I've never had sex with a women so this was all new to me . But the way this was feeling I wouldn't mind keeping this going . Or maybe I'm just drunk, or its just her .

It could be her Cuban ass or maybe it was her curvy body, even that accent could do things to me that not even a man could, I was loving this experience more than anything in my life .

"Fuck Mila" I moaned as she stuck her tongue deep inside me twirling it around . It twisted and turned, lapping up everything, it was as if she was actually eating me as a meal.

Her teeth gently nibbled on my clit as she stuck 2 fingers knuckle deep into my throbbing pussy.

"Shit ! I screamed out creaming all over her fingers .

She sucked on the two digits making sure it was clean . She came up to me and gave me a peck on the lips .

"Te amo" was the last thing I heard before I went to sleep.

______

It had been a few months since the encounter and Camila and I had sex whenever we could. I couldn't resist the charms of the younger Cuban.

The way her hands danced over my skin, how her tongue could find places that no one could. I've never had such a skilled lover before and my body was loving the effect she had on me.

At the end of each of our encounters she would say "Te amo" it sounded awfully familiar, I never played much attention to it though, the girl was always saying things in Spanish that I didn't understand .

Recently we had gotten into a fight, she wanted to be something more than just a quick fuck and I well, I did not.

She was my friend, and lover but nothing more . I didn't do relationships, mostly because they always end our terrible and I hate that. The friendship we'd built would be ruined and I couldn't do that to Camila.

"Camila I don't want to talk about this anymore, If you can't handle my decision I think I should go. I'll see you later"

We were in the middle of Lauren's living room having this same argument yet again.

Then she said "Te amo" I could hear the pain in her voice . I shook my head and kept walking .

She said "Te amo" then she wrapped her hands around my waist .

I whispered "no" trying to slip out of a grasp still walking anywhere away from
Her.

She cried "Te amo"

"I'm not gonna run away but let me go" I see her breathing pattern starting to change.

She's holding her breath as if she's scared to breathe. I hold her hand leading her to couch, we sit in a comfortable silence.

I look at her and it seems she's a bit more relaxed and comfortable . I look down at my watch and see it's almost 3pm I didn't mean to stay this long.

I stand up and she starts begging me to stay and asking why it's over . By this time Lauren had come downstairs.

"Hey What's going on here !!!" I look at her and Camila looks at me, she cries "Te amo" I sigh.

Lauren looked at her shocked and confused . Yelling at each other, it seemed like they were arguing .

"I wish someone tell me what she said !" I sigh getting frustrated at the two Latina's speaking Spanish in front me.

"Te amo" I whispered aloud.
"Don't that mean I love you? I questioned looking at the two.

Nobody said anything . "I think it means I love you" Lauren only stared at me. I looked down at the blushing Cuban holding onto my waist .

"Don't that mean I love you." She only nodded her head and pulled away to sit down on the couch.