Ride or Die

-the story won't be formal-

Empire- an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.

Life ain't easy, hustlin and tryna make a way Fa ya family to survive . You sit there and pray everyday that you won't get caught, or ya won't lose ya life .

Slangin dope wasn't my ideal choice Fa life but I'll take what I can get over anything . After a couple years of sellin' dime bags on da' corner I worked ma way up. Wanted by every federal agent in the country and in officers in others. There is one thang stoppin' them from findin' a nigga like me .

It's her that keeps me out of da pen. She brains of this operations I just run it . I take the lead role and she keeps the tempo. Always down to ride, and won't Eva leave a nigga. She ma baby, she ma Trap Queen.

___

Camila's POV

Today isn't just one of those days. It feels different, it's like when you have the feelin in your stomach, likeSome shit is gonna go down. I walk upstairs of our home and find Normani sitting in her office .

"Aye baby, you was just who I was looking Fa" I nodded my head and walked inside sitting on her lap. "What's up baby ?" She looked and me placing a soft kiss on my lips before smiling . "Tonight there is an operation going down and I know I don't usually get involved I just sit back and let goons take care of it . Tonight is gonna be something big babe and I gotta make sure shit go smoothly ya feel me?" I nodded my head slowly but unsurely . "I'm coming with you"

The darker girl shook her head at me . "Nah lil mama that ain't happenin' can't have anything going down wit' ma' queen." Normani was always very protective over me and I loved that about her and what she says goes, I don't have a problem stepping up to her unless it's about my well being because I know she's just doing, what she's doing to protect me .

"No baby I want to come. I'm coming." She sighed and and looked me in my eyes . "I told ya ass no. And dats what I meant . Take ya' pretty ass in da' room and get ready fa' me" her accent was coming out and God did I love it . It did things to me that I couldn't even understand .

"Yes daddy" I bit my lip and walked into our room and stripped of my clothes leaving me in nothing . I was going to take control tonight and I was going on the mission tonight .

Soon Normani came into the room in nothing but boxers. Her boobs hung freely her chocolate skin exposed rather than the suit she was in earlier .

"Come here babe" she sat down on the bed, I gave her a blow job, my mouth going up and down her shaft . Slowly swirling my tonight around the tip . I continued to suck on the top and releasing it with a pop. I sat up on the bed wrapping my legs around her waist sliding her shaft into me.

"Fuck" we both moaned simultaneously . My breathing was staggered as I bounced onto her . "Fuck you're so tight" I slammed my body down onto hers backing us both cry into pleasure. I love knowing I can make my girl feel this way . I grinded my hips into hers . "Shit baybeh, ya pussy is always so tight around me I luh dat shit" I moaned at her praising me.

"Harder baby please, put that big dick in me!" Her thrust began to get harder, faster, and deeper. "OH SHIT, just like that!" She began to get sloppy and I could feel my cum splashing everywhere . "I'm gonna cum MANI-AHH" I squirted all over her tummy and down her dick.

With a loud grunt I felt her fill me up. "Mm nobody fills me up like you do" I clenched around her to continue to milk every last drop of cum from the older girl .

"I still wanna go baby please" she looked at me with a sad face. "I can't let you do that ma, it's dangerous . " I knew she wanted to protect me . But she has to know we are equals, where she rides I ride, no matter what. "I'm down to ride with you Mani, remember what we said to each other after our first mission ." I paused and smiled remembering the night .

We had been smoking and gotten tattoos of each other's names under our boobs. "When it's time to roll out I'm ridin with you. . when it's time to meet our maker I'd die for you. When it's time to shoot I'll pull the trigger. You going down, I'll be out here waiting for you, holding you down because we're a team. Whatever you lack, I got you. We balance each other out. Minor setback ?we'll make a major come back. Bad day? I promise you a better night. You need support? I'll be your backbone. I'll keep you motivated and at the top always. As long as you appreciate me and remain consistent, you don't ever have to doubt my loyalty. You got me. I got us." A giant smile was on her face after I said that . "Now you rolling out tonight so I'm riding, and my trigger finger been itchin since the last time I had to light somebody up."

A small laugh emerged from the back of her throat. She nodded her head and gave me a kiss . "Ight den shawty, we roll out at midnight, we have a lot to prepare Fa"

___

It's 12am, here we are . All white and black ski mask on . Had 2 guns in my waist band . 2 more in my bra, an Ak 47 in my hand . I could already tell tonight wasn't going to go smoothly but for some reason, I know we gonna make it out and if we don't . We gonna die together .

I grabbed her hand and looked in her eyes . They held so much love and compassion and I know mine showed the same. "I love you" I said through my mask pulling it down. She pulled hers down as well and smiled at me . "I love you more, always and forever" we shared a passionate kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance in the game of tug and war.

Once we finally pulled away I pad panting and her breathing was a bit off . After we regained composure we looked at each other one more time before looking at the door .

"You ready for this baby" I cocked my gun and waited for the elevator door to open . "Let's ride out"

A/N - Ayoo nuggets. Here is another one. I hope you enjoy. Read.Like.Feedback in the comments or message me either one. I got you guys on the part 2 of "Not That Kind Of Ending" I'm not so sure when it will be up but it will be. That's all for now Love You Nuggets💋💖