29. The Text That Changed Everything (Part 2)

Y/N POV
_______

Today is Kj's mothers birthday. I am so excited to see her and his family. Today is going to be such a great day.

Right now it's about 10:30am and Kj is still sleep. I just woke up a few minutes ago. We hung out with some of his old high school friends last night so we were so tired. We're supposed to go shopping and get his mother some gifts. I already bought her some Louboutins and some Victoria Secret merchandise. Got to keep his mother looking and feeling sexy.

But today we plan to get her more gifts. Kj loves his mother dearly. She's such a great person and she did an amazing job raising and molding Kj into the person he is today. So I most definitely have to thank her for that.

She's having a dinner party tonight at 5:00 so I'm gonna let Kj sleep until he wakes up or I'll wake him up. I just really want some coffee. I searched for a nearby Starbucks on google. There was one close by just a fifteen minute drive. I decided I'll drive there and pick up something.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put my hair up in a messy bun. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a tank top I had. I slipped my feet into my Fenty slides and grabbed my shades. I unplugged my phone from my charger and grabbed the car keys. It is pretty hot here in Auckland, New Zealand to be honest.

I hopped in the car and put on the gps. I also put on some music. 'Let Me In' by Russ started playing. I love Russ so much. He is my favorite artist. I need to meet him. He's mad sexy too. But not sexier than Kj of course. With all the love I have for Russ, I wouldn't trade him for Kj ever. Now if I was with Justin then yes I would trade Justin for Russ in a heartbeat. As bad as that may sound I still would.

I arrived at Starbucks. The line seemed pretty lengthy but I was willing to wait just because I was craving coffee like nobody's business. I don't know why but I was. My phone started ringing and it was Kj. I smiled and answered.

"Hello" I answered the phone.

"Babe where are you? I woke up and you weren't here." He replied.

"I'm sorry love. I was craving coffee so I'm at Starbucks. I didn't want to wake you so I just got ready and left."

"Oh okay. Can you get me something while you're there?"

"Yeah of course what do you want?"

"A medium caramel latte. Hot"

"Alright. Do you want me to pick up some breakfast?"

"No we can go out to get breakfast together."

"Hi can I get a medium mocha frappechino with almond milk and whipped cream and a medium caramel latte hot please?" I said to the cashier.

"That'll be $13.61 and the names please?" The cashier replied.

"Yes it's (Y/N and Kj)." I said while handing her a $20 bill. She gave me my change back and I stood to wait for the coffee.

"Sorry babe I was ordering as you could hear. But okay cool that's fine. Well I'm gonna wait for the coffee and I should be back soon." I said to Kj who was still on the phone.

"Okay I'll see you soon. I love you. Bye." He said.

"I love you too bye." I replied before hanging up. I was called to pick up the coffee. People started to notice me and asked for pictures and autographs. I gladly accepted and did those before I left.

While I was driving back to the hotel I got a text but I didn't read it because I was driving and I just didn't mind it. I was pretty sure it was Kj so I left it because I was close to the hotel.