2: Senior Prom

Y/N POV
_________

Today is senior prom. I already went shopping and stuff like that. There isn't any school for senior's because we have to get ready for prom.

It's currently 12:00 in the afternoon. I got up and went to go put some clothes on. Kaylee, Ceirra, Kya, and I are going to get our hair and nails done. I heard my phone ringing. I didn't bother to look at the caller id.

"Hello" I answered the phone putting my shoes on.

"Hey baby" my boyfriend Justin said.

"Oh hey babe"

"Wyd?"

"Getting ready to leave to go get my hair and nails done. Hbu?"

"Just chilling with Ryan! Dude stop before you ruin the fucking tux man!" Justin said to Ryan. I started laughing.

"Babe it's not funny he keeps messing with it. I won't have a tux for tonight if he keeps FUCKING touching it!"

"Omg babe calm down. Anyway I gotta go I'll see you tonight?"

"Ok course! Love you! Ryan oh my fucking gosh! Ok bye babe" and with that he hung up. I chuckled to myself lightly.

I finished putting my shoes on and headed out to go with the girls.

*
*
*

So it's 7:00 now. Justin and the boys said they'll be here to pick us up at 8:00. We all took showers and decided to get ready. I got ready and admired my look in the mirror.

(Her look below⬇)

I loved it. I loved the way the dressed looked on me. It's open in the back and has a plunging neck line in the front. I got my makeup done earlier so I didn't have to do it. I was happy as fuck when I didn't get anything messed up in the shower. Not that I couldn't fix it, it just already looked perfect.

"Girl you look good!" Ceirra said.

"Yassss bitch slayyyy!!" Kaylee said. I just smiled.

"Slim thick I see you! Flat stomach and a big booty! Justin gon' love you!" Kya said. I started dying laughing.

"Thanks you guys! You guys look great yourselves!" I said complimenting them.

It was 7:50 and we all headed downstairs. My mom and family wanted to take pictures of us. They then waited for the boys to get here to take more pictures.

I ended up going back inside to go get my phone.

"Y/N Justin and the boys are here!" I heard Kya say.

"K I'm coming!" I replied. I spotted my phone and headed downstairs.

Justin's POV
____________

We pulled up to the house at 7:58. I saw Y/N's family outside taking pictures. We all hopped out of the car and walked toward the house. I seen everyone except Y/N.

"Hey! You look great! Where's Y/N?" I asked her friend Kya.

"Thanks and you too! You dress up well! And she'll be back she went to go grab her phone I'll call her." She replied giving me a hug. I nodded and she went to call Y/N. Y/N'S mom then called me to take pictures by myself.

After taking pictures I looked by the door. I saw Kya walk out first then I saw my beautiful girlfriend.

Y/N looked so good. Like she looked fantastic. Her dress hugged her so perfectly. I could see her perfectly curved hourglass figure. Her ass looked so good. Then the dress showed her cleavage. Her hair and makeup looked amazing. She just looked stunning.

I smiled once seeing her and took her hand helping her down the stairs. Once she got to the bottom, I lifted her arm up looking at her. She blushed. People started taking pictures. I left go of her hand and rubbed my hands together still looking at her.

She blushed even harder and playfully pushed me. I smiled and took her hand giving her a hug.

Y/N'S POV
__________

I walked outside to see my sexy boyfriend standing there. He looked so dapper in that suit. His hair was perfect. The way he looked in that suit was just oh my gosh. The color of the suit was great. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

He held his hand out and I took it as he helped me get down the stairs. I got to the bottom and he lifted my hand up admiring my body. I just put my head down and blushed. I looked back up when he let my hand go. I started rubbing his hands together while looking at me. I blushed even harder and then pushed him. He took my hand and embraced me into a hug.

"You look amazing babygirl!" He said while hugging me.

"You look great too!" I said back. He let go of the hug.

"Here this is for you" he said showing me the flower that I would put on my wrist.

"Aww it's beautiful Justin!" I said as he put it on me. My family were taking pictures of everything. I smiled and kissed him.

"I love you" I said looking up at him.

"I love you too" he said then kissed me.

We took pictures and then headed out to the venue.

______________________________________

Hey! Ok so I totally forgot what the name of that flower the guy gives you at prom. So if you guys know just comment it!

Also doesn't Justin look so good in that suit?!!? Like seriously. I had a hard time trying to pick between that picture up there and this one⬇

 I had a hard time trying to pick between that picture up there and this one⬇

Comment which one you think I should have chosen. But either way you imagine it between these too pics it really doesn't matter. Thanks!

#StayBeautiful
#BlackBeliebers