16: Prank War Part 3

Justin's POV
_____________

So today has been amazing. All types of pranks have gone on.

Stupid ones like the classic toothpaste in the Oreo, hot sauce in a donut, wasabi in sushi, liquid laxative in someones Pepsi, all sorts of pranks.

Every single prank was hilarious. But now it's Y/N and I left. We decided that whoever loses pays for dinner. The loser also has to get the winner whatever they want. I've never lost a prank war before and I'm not gonna start by losing to my girlfriend. I love her but I refuse to let her ass win.

I don't know what prank I'm gonna pull on her, but it's gonna be a great one.

Y/N POV
_________

Soooooo it's just Justin and me left in this thing. I already have the untimate prank to pull on him. I'm gonna act like I'm breaking up with him. So little does Justin know that everyone is in on this prank with me. Even the guys. So I had Ryan get another number and text Justins' phone saying that it was nice seeing him again, that the kiss was amazing, when can they meet again, all types of stuff. He did go out with the guys last night so that's the only way I can do this prank. This is gonna be epic.

*4 hours later*

It's now 7:38pm and I'm about to pull the prank. Right now I'm upstairs in our bedroom. Justins' phone is on the charger and he's downstairs with everyone else. I sent Ryan a text to tell him to start. I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I came out the shower and Justins' phone started to go off. So I knew it was Ryan. I had my towel on and I had my hair in a messy bun. 

I went over to his phone and saw the messages from Ryan. I started laughing but quickly regained my composure and acted mad. I took his phone off the charger and went to the top of our staircase and called him.

"Justin!" I called angrily.

"Yeah babe?" he answered.

"Come here please" I yelled then went back into our bedroom. I heard him say okay. I sat on the bed and waited for him. He entered the room and came over to me.

"Yeah babe?" he asked. I threw his phone at his chest. He furrowed his eyebrows and then looked at the phone. 

"What the fuck is that? Who's that Justin?" I asked calmly. Even though I'm laughing hard as fuck in the inside.

"Babe I don't know who this is" he said looking at me. 

"Justin don't play fucking games with me right now. Yeah we had fun all day but I'm done with that prank wars shit. Who the fuck is that?" I said getting mad. Man I should be an actress. 

"Babe I swear I don't know" he said getting closer to me. I could tell he was so confused and that he really didn't know. I started to feel bad but I had to win this.

"You know what Justin? I'm done. I thought from since the last time we went through this shit you said you'd never do it again. Now I know I can't trust you. I'm fucking done." I yelled. I got up from the bed and put my bra and panties on. He was saying he was sorry and that he really didn't know who that was, and that I should believe him because he loves me.

"Justin I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I SAID I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE!" I turned around and yelled. I put on a pair of sweatpants and one of Justin's oversized hoodies that he let me have.

I then grabbed my Nike bag and started to pack clothes in it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked. I just ignored him.

"Y/N I'm talking to you" he said. I continued to ignore him. At this point I knew he was getting mad. He hates it when I ignore him when he's trying to talk to me or get my attention.

"Y/N I'M FUCKING CALLING YOU! I KNOW YOU FUCKING HEAR ME! NOW STOP!" He yelled. I flinched but didn't stop packing. He's gonna be so mad when he finds out its a prank.

I zipped the bag closed. I just threw random shit inside of it. I put the bag on my shoulder. I grabbed my phone and got my charger out the wall. I then started to make my way out of the door.

"Y/N are you fucking serious right now? Are you foreal? Baby please!" He said following me.

I started walking down the stairs. I started to fake cry.

"Justin I just can't take it anymore. I thought we were getting better. But I guess not. Its over Justin. I gotta go." I said to him. He looked so sad.

"Baby please! You have to believe me! I really don't know that person! I swear to you! I've been faithful to you and only you!" He said grabbing me by the waist. I put my hands on his chest. I looked at him and shook my head no. He let me go.

"Jaz can you take me to the airport?" I asked.

"The airport? Baby please no" Justin said.

"Sure let me get my stuff" Jazmyn said.

We got into the car. I waited until I was in the passenger seat to tell him. He stood at my window.

"Baby please! I fucking love you ok! Y/N I need you! Please?!" He said looking into my eyes. I got out of the car and stood in front on him. I started smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" He said.

"ISSA PRANK BABY!!! I FUCKING WIN!!" I said. He looked so shocked. His face was priceless.

"Fuck you! I fucking hate you! Don't talk to me! Leave me alone! You're the worst!" He said laughing then walked away. I stood there dying.

"Awww baby come back!" I said. I ran and jumped on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his arms under my legs to hold me up.

So there you go ladies! Proves that we are the ultimate pranksters. Guys can't compete with us!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies!! I'm sorry for the wait! I've been OD busy lately! But here's the final prank wars chapter! You won!!! I mean of course you won!

Also if you guys ever do prank your boyfriends this is the perfect prank! He might be upset at you for a bit but it'll work trust me!! My boyfriend was mad when I pulled this prank on him but he got over it!

Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

#StayBeautiful
#BlackBeliebers
#AllBeliebers