14: Prank War Part 1

Justins POV
____________

So today Y/N and I invited some friends over. Right now shes upstairs with her friends and I'm downstairs with Ryan, Chaz, and Alfredo. They're my best friends and I don't get to chill with them often.

"Stop cheating you freaking cheater!" I yelled at Ryan. We're playing call of duty on PS4. Ryan is always cheating.

"Bro I just remembered something. Remember the annual prank war we used to have every April fools day back home in Canada? April fools day is tomorrow and we should start it back up." Chaz said shooting his Ak towards me.

"Hell yeah we should!" I said ducking behind a wall. I saw Y/N and her friends come down the stairs. I kept concentrating on the game.

"Hey bae" she said wrapping her arms around my neck from behind. She kissed my jaw then my cheek. I turned my head and kissed her on the lips. Then I turned back to the game.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing we just wanted to see what you guys were doing" she replied coming around the couch and sitting criss cross on the floor between my legs. I put my arms over her head as I continued to play. I saw Chaz conversating with her best friend Jazmyn. They looked cute.

"Awww y'all cute!" Y/N said. I looked over and smiled at them.

"So you in for it tomorrow?" Chaz asked me. I nodded.

"In for what?" Y/N asked looking at me.

"Back home in Canada we used to do this annual Prank War on April fools day. So seeing that April fools is tomorrow, we were going to start it back up" I explained finally killing Chaz and ending the game. I looked down at her and kissed her lips.

"I wanna be in it" Y/N said. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" She asked smiling.

"No girl has ever been in the prank war" Ryan said.

"So what! I wanna be in it." She said to Ryan. Ryan looked at me, I looked at Chaz, Chaz looked at Fredo, and he looked back I me. I finally looked down at Y/N and gave in.

"Ok fine!" I said. She got up and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Omg! It can be guys vs girls. If you girls want to do it" Y/N suggested. Her friends agreed to being in it.

"Aye that'll be dope as fuck! Ight game starts tomorrow of course! But... Rules! We need rules! Cause I know you girls like to cheat!" Ryan said.

"I don't cheat! I play by the rules! Ok so here's the strategy. Since its guys vs girls for example, if I prank Justin and he falls for it that's a point for the girls. But it'll also be a point for me. So the points will go up to however many for the group but for individuals you can get up to 3 points. So if I prank Justin 3 times as an individual, he's out the game. So at the end it should be 2 people left. Whoever wins out of the two wins the game for the whole group." I explained. Its a lot but I hope they understand.

"Yooo let's go! I understand what you mean! Its gonna be lit tomorrow!" Chaz said. I laughed. The boys left to plan their pranks.

The girls and I also came up with pranks. Tomorrow is gonna great!

_______________________________________________________________________

OMG THAT ACCENT THOUGH!! HIS SMILE! THEN WHEN HE WAS LIKE "HOW YOU BE THOUGH! FOREAL!" LIKE DAMN JB! HIS SEXY ASS!

#StayBeautiful
#BlackBeliebers
#AllBeliebers