23: Missing Her

Justin's POV
____________

I miss Y/N so much. I've been on tour for 2 months now. Y/N has been busy with her modeling and her clothing line. She recently started back school to get her Bachelors in medicine. I'm beyond proud of her and the work she is doing.

Y/N is such a hardworking person. When she sets her mind on doing something she'll do any and everything to achieve and fulfill that thing. She's so passionate about what she does. She's intelligent. Did I mention she's absolutely stunning? I love her so much.

She's also a huge role model for the African American and Latino community. Y/N is half African American and half Dominican mixed with a little bit of Italian. She loves to advocate for young women of color. I think it's amazing.

I love my girlfriend with everything in me. She's my biggest supporter. Without her, I don't know where I would be. She's been there through everything. A lot of people sort of criticized me for being with a woman of color. I honestly could care less about what people think of my relationship with her. I love her no matter what color her skin is.

She's a beautiful person inside and out. I miss her. We haven't spoken in 3 days. She hasn't answered my calls. I have no idea why. I've called multiple times everyday and I've gotten no answer. I need to know what's going on with my girlfriend and I need to know now.

Y/N POV
________

I miss him. I miss Justin so fucking much. I've been overly busy. Just work work work work work. Nonstop work. Day after day. Endlessly. Tirelessly.

During that time, I haven't been on my phone. My assistant has my phone. I just don't have time to get on my phone at all. No social media. No phone calls or texts. Nothing at all. I know Justin has been calling me as well. But I've been ignoring him. I've been avoiding his calls cause I've just been busy.

I know that's a lame excuse but it's true. I'm going to call him sometime tonight. Right now I'm going to be heading to a photoshoot in Milan. Promoting some lingerie for VS. I still model for them of course. They're the first company to give me my modeling career. Without them I wouldn't be a model.

I was in my hotel room laying down waiting for when I'm going to leave. I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in" I replied. I saw my assistant stick her head in. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She came closer and handed me my phone.

"It's Justin. Please call him. I think he's getting worried." She said. I nodded at her and she left. I turned my phone on to see 51 text messages and 72 missed calls. All the text messages from Justin and majority of the calls from him.

I clicked on his name in my phone and waited for him to answer. It took one ring and he answered.

"Y/N! BABY ARE YOU OK? OH MY GOODNESS Y/N! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING MY CALLS? I WAS FUCKING WORRIED!" he said.

"Justin I-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WORRIED I'VE BEEN! I COULDN'T SLEEP FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS!"

"Justin"

"Y/N I SWEAR! IF YOU EVER LEAVE ME WORRIED SICK AGAIN! I'M GONNA-"

"JUSTIN! JESUS CHRIST! HI! HELLO! I'M HERE! STOP TALKING!" I finally got out.

"I'm sorry baby. I've just been worried about you. I missed you so fucking much Y/N so much."

"I know I've missed you too Justin. I'm sorry I haven't been answering your calls. Kayla had my phone while I've been working. I didn't bother to ask for it back. She's the one who just came to me and said call Justin now"

"She's great. Can we FaceTime?" He asked. I said yeah and he FaceTimed me.

"You look so beautiful and sexy"

"Thank you Justin. You look even more sexy"

"Do I look sexy now?" He asked and made a funny face. I died with laughter.

"No you look dumb as fuck Justin" I replied still laughing. He started laughing too.

"I miss seeing you laugh and smile" he said.

"Awwww really?"

"Yes. Your smile is so beautiful"

"Thank you babe. I love your smile. It's so cheeky and your dimples are so cute and sexy!"

"My dimples? No yours are amazing! Like every time you smile, they instantly appear and they're deep as hell"

"Well yeah I guess. My mom has them and so do all my sisters"

"Must be a dominant phenotype then. Lucky!"

"Woah when did you start knowing this much about science?"

"Hey look just because I'm a singer doesn't mean I'm dumb! I loved science!"

"Ha ok I believe you"

"Fuck you that doesn't sound like you believe me" he said. I laughed.

"Wait fuck me? When?" I said biting my lip cause God knows I miss fucking Justin.

"Don't do that"

"Do what?"

"Bite your lip. You look so sexy. You know that gets me" I smiled and did it again anyway.

"Y/N!! You're trying to get me to come down there aren't you? Cause it sure seems like it"

"Maybe"

"What city are you in?"

"I'm in LA right now but I'm heading to Milan later"

"I'll be there"

"No Justin! Aren't you on tour??" I asked. His phone buzzed and he paused the FaceTime. While he took time to do that, I checked my messages. I'm getting picked up in 15 minutes.

"Looks like I'm on a break for a week Scooter just told me. So like I said, I'll be there"

"Oh well ok I'll text you my hotel address. I'm about to get picked up and head out in 15 mins"

"Oh ok cool. Well I'm gonna head out and get on a flight to meet you there. Text me the hotel address"

"I will. I can't wait to see you omg!"

"Me either babe! I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too! I love you Justin"

"I love you more Y/N so much more"

"Awwww well let me go. I'll see you later. I love you!"

"Ok I love you too!" He made a kissy face before we hung up from each other.

Man I love that boy so fucking much it's crazy! I can't believe I'm gonna be seeing him soon!

______________________________________

Hey guysssss!!! I know I know I've been gone for way to long! And I'm extremely sorry for that! I'm finally on summer break! So I'm gonna be updating way more.

Also thanks for over 7K reads guys! Like wow! I never thought this book would've even made it to 500 reads! You guys are amazing! Thank you guys so much!

If you have any suggestions or ideas for chapters feel free to comment! All ideas are welcome! Thanks loves!

#StayBeautiful
#BlackBeliebers
#AllBeliebers