18: Going to Visit

Y/N POV
_________

Today I'm going to visit Justin and his family in Canada. Currently I'm back home in New York City visiting my family. It's Christmas and I had to go see my family. Justin really wanted me to come to Canada so I said I would come.

Seeing my family was so much fun. I haven't seen them in months. Being around family is everything. So cherish your family because at the end of the day, they're there for you when nobody else is.

Justin's POV
_____________

Y/N is coming to Canada today. This'll be her first time here. She's already met my family. I wanted her to come here to see what Canada is like during this time of year. She was back in New York visiting her family for a week. She loves visiting her family.

My phone started ringing. Jaxon had my phone and was playing games on it. He was sitting on the floor with Jazmyn.

"Who is it bud?" I asked him. He looked at the caller I.D.

"It says babe" he said. I smiled cause he said it so cute.

"Press the green button and say hello" I told him. He pressed the green button and the speaker phone button.
"Hello" he said.

"Hey ba- wait a minute is this who I think it is?" Y/N said. Jax started smiling and laughing. I could tell Y/N was smiling.

"Is this my cute little munchkin Jaxon?" She asked. Jax continued to smile.

"Yes" he managed to say.

"I knew it! Hey cutes how are you?? I miss you!" She said.

"I'm good. I miss you too! When are you going to come visit?" Jax asked. I didn't tell them that she was coming. I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Guess what?" She said.

"What?" Jax replied with a cheeky smile.

"I'm at the airport now!! I'm in Canada! Where's your ugly brother?" Y/N said. I smiled. She always says that I'm ugly around Jax because he low-key likes her. So she tells him that he's wayyyy cuter than me.

"Right here wanna talk to him?" He asked.

"Yes please I'll see you in a bit ok bud!?" She said. He said ok and handed the phone to me.

"Hey babe. I'm on my way to pick you up." I said grabbing the keys and then informing my mom about my departure.

"Ok I'll be waiting outside since is not that cold. Plus I don't want the paps all up in your ass." She said. I laughed and then said ok before hanging up the phone.

*skipping when he picks her up*

So we just got back to the house. Y/N is so excited to see Jax and Jazzy. She loves them to death. Seeing her with them is like seeing how she would be with our own kids one day. It's amazing.

I parked in the driveway. Y/N wasted no time getting out of the car. She left her phone so I grabbed it for her as well as her clutch.

We walked up to the door. I pulled my keys out and opened the door. I let Y/N go in first being the kind gentleman I am. We heard feet running down a staircase. I see two little kids run around the corner.

"Y/N!!!!" Jaxon and Jazzy said in unison. Y/N bent down and hugged them both so tight.

"OMG!! I missed you two so much!! Look at you looking cute Jazzy yessss girl slay!!" She said to Jazmyn. Jazzy blushed and hugged Y/N.

"And oh don't think I forgot about my main man!! Come here bud!! You are too cute!" She said pulling Jaxon into a warm hug. She kissed both of them on the cheek.

"Y/N wanna play tea party with me?" Jazzy asked.

"No Y/N is gonna play with me!" Jaxon said. They were arguing over who Y/N was going to play with first. Heyyy they never fuss over me. Wow guys I definitely feel the love! *note the sarcasm* lol.

"Hey look how about if mom says we can go, I take both of you to get ice cream! How does that sound?" She said. They both smiled and nodded. Y/N looked back at me and then pulled them in as if she was telling them a secret.

"And your big brother over there doesn't have to come. But we have to let him because he'll get jealous ok?! Don't tell him I told you!" She said. They smiled and ran away. She got back up from the floor.

"Awww I love those two!! They are so cute!" She said.

"I heard what you said! I will not get jealous!" I said. She smiled and said whatever. My mom came around the corner from the kitchen.

"Y/N! Hey hunny! I've missed you. How have you been?" my mom said. She embraced Y/N into a hug.

"Hey mom! I missed you too. Your makeup is poppin right now! And I've been good. Just busy with work" Y/N replied.

Y/N calls my mom, mom. She said that my mom is like her second mom and it doesn't feel right calling her Ms. Pattie so she calls her mom. I think that's cool. If my mom and girlfriend gets along I'm fine.

"You've always been a busy girl! Dinner is ready you guys come eat! Jaxon and Jazmyn come eat!" She said.

"Mom is it cool if I take Jax and Jazzy to go get ice cream after dinner?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah of course! Gives me time to myself so yeah" She said smiling.

We ate dinner and then took the kids to get ice cream as promised. People who didn't recognize me thought that Jazzy and Jaxon were Y/N and I's kids. It was funny. I had a fun day with them today.

I really love Y/N!!!

_________________________________________

Hey loves!! So I have no idea why I chose to base this chapter on visiting for Christmas. Like Christmas really?? I'm a weird person but yeah!

I also wanna say thank you guys for 1.83K reads!! I wouldn't be doing this book if it weren't for you guys so thanks! If you want any request or ideas for chapters let me know!! I will gladly accept!!

#StayBeautiful
#BlackBeliebers
#AllBeliebers