Moving Away but He doesn't Know 014

Start from the beginning

~Time Skip~

                    Messages from Jung Jung was blowing up on my phone. Then he started calling me and I picked up. "Jung Jung, what do you want?" I asked with a sleepy tone. "You're moving somewhere else." he said. "But why?" I asked. "You're moving but with Nong Nong and don't worry I already helped you sign up for an art school already." he said. "Why this in a sudden?" I asked. "It's because....I'll explain it when I can visit you and have a serious conversation." Jung Jung said. "Nong Nong is gonna pick you up at 9:00 am, sso pack up and be ready." Jung Jung said once again. "Mkay~" I said. "I'll visit you when I have time~" Jung Jung said. "Ok, now I need to pack up~Bye Jung Jung." I said. "Bye (Your Nickname)." he said. Then I hanged up. I started to pack my stuff up.

~Time Skip~

          Nong Nong picked me up in his car and he was driving. "So, How's my childhood best friend doing?" I asked. "I'm doing good!" he said while smiling. "You still wear pink don't you?" I asked while chuckling. "Maybe..." he said. "You look nice in pink though." I said. "Awww~Thank you~" he said. "So do you know where we're moving to?" I asked. "Well of course, we're gonna go to (A place you would want to live in China)~" he said. "Now get some sleep before we get there~" he said. I nodded and I try to sleep.

~Dream~

            "(Y/N)~" I heard a voice call for my name. "Who are you?~" I questioned. "I'll always ask for a fraction of your love~" they said. "Why?" I said. "A fraction of your love is a lifetime supply for me~" I heard the voice said. "But I love Jung Jung!!!" I shouted. Then someone magically appeared, "Or is he who you love?" the person questioned and disappeared. "Can you at least tell me your name?" I shouted. "I'll tell you when you realize who I might be~" they said. "Now (Y/N) you have plenty of time to remember me~" they said. " Wait..." I shouted.

~End of Dream~

                "Wake up (Y/N)" I heard someone shouted. "Are we here?" I asked. "Yup, and you can pick the room you like first, I'm gonna go buy some food from the market nearby~" he said. "Mkay, see you when you get back Nong Nong~" I said. Nong Nong ran with his wallet and I unloaded my boxes of stuff. Once I reached to one of my boxes that I had my tablet in I went inside and placed it on the kitchen counter. Later on I took the boxes inside. I unloaded my stuff in my room that I picked. I started to draw my manhua straight afterwards.

~2 years later~

                     I decided to drop out of art school and start to finish my manhua once and forever and get it published and start a new one. I hope I could make money out of this, my fans so far like everything about it but they want the ending to be good. So I decided to draw the last chapter and get this thing published. Now I owe Nong Nong two years worth of rent....and two years worth of food. "Nong Nong I still have to pay you back two years worth of food and two years worth of rent." I said. "It's fine, I owe you a lot of time since I didn't talk to you much in high school~" he said. "Let's turn on the TV, Jung Jung is gonna be on there!" I shouted. Nong Nong turned on the TV and switched to the idol station.

                Jung Jung was being interviewed today and I haven't seen him for a long time! Two years and I thought he was gonna visit me, but he had work and other stuff to do. "So...First question from your fans is...do you have someone special?" the interviewer asked. "Yes and it's (Y/N)~" he said. That was so close, I thought he was gonna say my last name. The interview continued and then later on they were interviewing a guy called Cai XuKun. "You remember XuKun?" Nong Nong asked. I felt my head hurt for a second. "Are you ok (Y/N)?" Nong Nong asked. "I'm fine, let's continue to watch the interview~" I said. "So Cai XuKun, your fans call you Kun Kun and their called iKun." the interviewer said. "So how is your love life, it's one of the top asked questions." the interviewer asked. "Well, I like this girl and yet it was a while ago and till now I still don't know what can I do to find her~" he said. "Well maybe your fans can find her for you if you have a photo of her~" the interviewer said. "Well, I have tons but here's our graduation photo~" he said while handing the photo to the interviewer. The interviewer showed the camera the photo. "What the...why I'm I in there?" I asked. "Even Jung Jung is in there...This doesn't make sense..." I said.

             Then I got a phone call from Jung Jung. "I'm going to (The place you want to live in China)~" Jung Jung said and he ended the call. What the heck is going on and am I the only one who's confused from this?

Theories on what might happen next?

Vote and Comment and what should I name my next chapter?