High Hopes

(Featured Characters: Xephos and Lomadia. Ships: Xephmadia) 

(NOTE: No! This has nothing to do with Lewis and Hannah's real break up. No. No. No. This is fictional. Lewis and Hannah's breakup was an agreement [words of Hannah])

-

  Broken bottles in the hotel lobby
Seems to me like I'm just scared of never feeling it again
I know it's crazy to believe in silly things
But it's not that easy  

"GET OUT!" She screamed before, throwing the last of his bags out the door. He'd just stop, and watched the door for a brief moment before making his way to the elevator. 

Shocked

Fear

Loneliness

Will he ever see her again? Everything just happened so fast. After a few hours of constant loitering in the lobby of the hotel they were staying in, he had no where to go. 

  I remember it now, it takes me back to when it all first started
But I've only got myself to blame for it, and I accept that now
It's time to let it go, go out and start again
But it's not that easy (that easy that easy)  

It'd been a few weeks later, he managed to rent an apartment. Some nights he wasn't able to get sleep, and he'd look through the pictures on his phone, of him and Lomadia, most were of her taking sneaky photos him or of them both. 

Anger

He'd done so much, with her, for her, and somehow that one fight managed to erase all they have gone through together.

  High hopes, when you let it go, go out and start again

High hopes, ooh when it all comes to an end

But the world keeps spinning around

Months later. 

Xephos didn't really get into contact with Lomadia at all. The past few months were slow but he kept moving. Going out with friends, and going to work. Every now and then he'd think of her but it wouldn't sting too much.

He was not truly over it, and he didn't know how long it'd take for him to get over her. 

  But I've got high hopes, it takes me back to when we started

High hopes, when you let it go, go out and start again

High hopes, ooh when it all comes to an endBut the world keeps spinning  

x

(There will be a lot of Xephmadia. I have come to a full circle of avoiding it to, reading and even writing about.)