Chappie 19 Why Did You Come Back? Blues

The police didn't waste time gathering up all the villains and lining them up for the Professor to clear up the black z-rays in them all.

The girls had been checked into a special section of the hospital along with the boys, just to hold them for the time being.

"Boomer." Him and Miyako sat on the couch in her room playing card games to pass the time "Why did you come back?"

"Why wouldn't I," he replied as if it was the most obvious  thing in the world.

"But the plan, the first one at least." She said

"The plan was trust." He sighed hearing how wrong it sounded out loud now. "If we had that, we could easily get rid of you guys and make Townsville ours."

"What happened?" she asked

"I fell in love," he said blushing. "I said blondes were easy, I guess that means my heart could be easily changed. It was. I'm not sure what the exact thing about you I love, because there is no exact thing. Everything about you I'm in love with. You're nice and sweet to everyone, your more popular than Princess thinks she is, your, Miyako. I can't explain it." He blushed and kept on rambling.

"Boomy," Miyako giggled cutting him off.

"Sorry that was long and annoying. I'm sorry." He smiled embarrassed.  "Don't be." She scooted closer and kissed him on the cheek. "Never had a boy who's so sweet to me."

Boomer smiled and leaned over for a real kiss.