Chappie 12 Morbucks Party

Momoko POV

"What do you want Princess?" I asked. "This better be good to call us out on a Saturday."

"If this is a trick, I won't hesitate to kick your ass," Kaoru cracked her knuckles

"I was thinking of what Takai said," she said. She started crying and hugged me. "It's true! I'm so mean everyone and no one likes me!"

"Umm, Kaoru help me," I whispered

"I am throwing a party and e everyone I know is gonna be there, I would like of you three would come," she wiped her tears.

"We'll think about it," we walked away.

"It's a trick," Kaoru said

"Obviously," I rolled my eyes

"I wouldn't go if my life depended on it," Miyako said. She's been a little meaner than her usual self lately.

"What's if it's not a trick?" I asked "What Boomer said was pretty hurtful, she could have a change of heart."

"That'll be the day I marry Kai," Kaoru laughed "Which is never. She doesn't know how annoying she is the half of the time."

"True, I'm just saying what if she changed and wants to be liked by people?" I asked.

"Well I rather stay home all day long, then go to a Morbucks party," Kaoru said

Three Hours Later

"You actually came!" Princess cheered "Momoko, I'm really sorry for calling you Bug Girl, and whatever else."

"It's okay Princess," I smiled awkwardly. Princess's backyard was huge. The garden area did look amazing decorated in purple and yellow flowers. There was dancing and laughter till I bumped into someone. "Oh sorr-

"Momoko," Brick said. I didn't give him a chance to speak, I ran away fast and didn't look back.

I walked around and found a quiet place by the punch bowl.

"Attention everyone!" Brandy called. She was on the huge stage along with Princess, the two other girl and that red headed demon.

Mandy pulled me up to the stage. "Our special guest is.. Bug Girl, herself." A giant picture of a roach with my head on it was flown across the screen. I looked over to Princess who was helping chant "Bug Girl!" along with everyone else. I ran off stage only hearing Brick yell my name.

Brick POV
"Princess! What the hell?!" I yelled at her

"Uck! I'd knew you'd be no fun," she rolled her eyes "Whatever have fun with your Bug Girl." Momoko ran off stage, I yelled her name but she kept running.

Momoko was running through the crowd and towards the back garden wall. I grabbed her and dragged her out of sigh to the side of the house.

"Let go of my arm!" she yelled snatching her arm back.

"Momoko I didn't have anything to do with that," I said

"You are such a liar! What more do you have to gain! You three won! Why can't you stay out of my life!" she yelled. Miyako found us and shot me an evil glare.

"You boys been making real smart choices," Kaoru growled.

I walked back to the main party area. Princess was in a messy state with Brandy trying to calm her down. I'm assuming this was thanks to Kaoru.

Momoko POV

"I feel terrible." I cried to Miyako

"Don't pay any mind, Princess is just being Princess. A pain," she said

"Why do I fall so easy?" I asked

"I don't know," she sighed