Chappie 1 What Now?!

Buttercup POV

Why would the Professor call us on such a bright day? I was in the middle of the game!

"Professor!" I yelled "This couldn't wait till half time!"

"No," Ken said

"Professor! I was in the middle of something! My hair almost got dyed pink!" Blossom yelled coming in with obvious bleached sections in her hair, Bubbles behind her.

"Girls this is very important!" Poochi said. We walked into the living room to see the Rowdies watching, I mean fighting over the TV. "Will you little brats shut up and sit down!" They death glared at Poochi coming closer to him. Blossom threw her Yo-Yo at Brick's head.

"Hey what the heck was that for!" he yelled

"If you so much lay a hand on him, I'll rip your limbs off one by one," she threatened. Poochi ran and jumped into Bubbles arms. She joined us in a glare with the Rowdies.

"Girls," the Professor broke the silence "I have called you here because the Rowdies will be under you watch, and...Goingtoyourschool." he mumbled the last part. Ken and the Professor stood there with guilty and scared faces.

"I'm sorry what?!" I said

"TheRowdiesaregoingtoyourschool," he coughed

"What?!"

"The Rowdyruff Boys are going to your school!" Ken said. My face lit up red, so did Blossom's.

"There is no way I'm going to school with those boys! No no no! Do you know how many people I know at school! I'm not becoming an outcast because of those bad apples! You can't do this to me Professor,please! I am not going to school with a Rowdyruff Boy!" Blossom stomped

Brick had wide eyes and smiling. Butch was laughing, Boomer wasn't even paying attention or at least he didn't look like it.

"Well you have too. You three do whatever is for the good of New Townsville," Ken said

"Why you little half pint!" she flew after him

"Blossom."  Bubbles said "Blossom. Blossom. Blossom sit down now!"

She did like she as told and Ken did too. "You are too old for this, act like it! Ken you have passed through college, if you don't act your age, at least act like you know how to behave!"

"Fine," Blossy said

"Yes mam," Ken said. The Rowdies were shocked at how easy they did what she said

"Now then, back to the matter at hand," the Professor said

"Fine," We groaned together

"We'll watch over the Rowdies," Blossy rolled her eyes