Chappie 18 Rowdyruffs to the rescue

Butch POV

"Stay down!" Billy punched Buttercup. She fell to the ground and stomped on her leg. I got down to the ground, growling at them.

"Aww the puppy thinks he can scare us," Ivy smiled. I lunged forward to them punching Big Billy down.

Brick POV

"Come on Kitsune-Kun, foxy wanna play?" Princess mocked. I was in front of Blossom, who was knocked out on the ground.

"Stay away from her Princess!"

Boomer POV

I stopped Mojo's giant metal foot from stomping on Bubbles.

"Boomer?" she said

"Miyako! Go!" I yelled. She hurried from under it. "Are you okay?" She hugged me crying.

"I'm sorry Boomy," she cried "For everything."

"Don't apologize, you have every reason to be mad."

Sedeuca had yanked Bubbles back and Ivy punched me. Ace stepped on my back grinding my chest into the rubble.The little one tied Bubbles up and was dragging her back.

"Let me go!" I yelled

"Quiet Kitty!" Princess yelled

"Ug, Bubbles!"

Seduca had Brick in her hair and held him in a tightening grip "Blossy! Blossy wake up." He cough barely any air left in him.

"Buttercup!" Yelled from under Big Billy

Nobody POV

The dark auora on the boys. In a flash they had their Rowdyruff jackets on, glowing their colors including their eyes. Seduca's hair was set ablaze and sue dropped Brick. Butch lifted big Billy and tossed him at the glass dome, while Boomer stopped the metal foot from dropping. Brick was fighting against all the villains

"Mojo!" Butch yelled throwing Mojo onto the road. He flew down a green flame glowing in his hand.

Boomer had tipped the robot back falling to the wreaked street. Brick had all the villains cowering in fear. Butch thrown Mojo with them and a semi to trap them in one spot.

Bubbles POV

Boomer untied the ropes around my arms and legs. I jumped into his arms, crying.

"I got you Bubbles," He laughed

"Don't let me go," I cried. He kissed me.

Brick POV

"Let this be a warning! Try to kill them, and it'll be your death!" I yelled

I heard moaning and turned my attention to the crater. Well Boomer was spinning and holding Miyako. I saw a giant red boy and ran over to it.

"Need help?" I smiled

"Idiot," she rolled her eyes. I helped her out of the hole. Momoko hugged me instantly. "I'm sorry.."

"Don't be." I replied

Buttercup POV

I need to get to a hospital was all I though sitting up. A familiar moo of messing raven hair ran up to me. "Kaoru!"

He ran down and hugged me tightly "I'm so glad you're alright."

"Thanks." I hugged him back.

"For what?" he smiled pulling away

"For coming back."

"I would leave my girl her-

I kissed him. "Don't get to cheery on me, I'm still kinda mad."

He smiled and I heard the police sirens coming in.

"Not to ruin this touching moment but we really need a hospital." Momoko called.