Chappie 11 The Fight

Powerpuff Girls Z

"Mojo!" Blossom yelled "It is 6:30am in the morning!"

"Evil waits for no one!" he yelled

"Then why are you up!" Buttercup yelled. Then the Gangreen Gang came out, followed by Fuzzy. "Trap."

"You take Mojo," Blossom said to Bubbles "BC get the greens, I got Lumpkins."

"Right," they said together

Bubbles POV

Bubble Popper

Bubble Champagne

"Mojo why can't you be a good monkey!" I yelled

"Mojo likes being bad!" Why does he seem stronger?! And why are GangGreen Gang here?!

"Blossom look out!" She flew and ducked from Big Billy throwing a truck.

This is gonna take forever. Mojo will never give up. I was out of breath and tired. Mojo shot me in the back. All I saw was Buttercup get thrown next to me then Blossom next. It got harder and harder to keep my eyes open.

Blossom POV

Yo-yo Cherry shooter

"Fuzzy go home!"

"This gone be my land soon." he smacked me against the wall.

"Blossom look out!"

Topspin Attack

I was tired. He smacked me against my face and I was shot to the ground along side with Buttercup and Bubbles.

Buttercup POV

"Come on freaks! I got time!"

Those green weirdos get more annoying even time.

"We'll teach you about using out color!" Ivy yelled

"Come on girly, you wanna go!" I yelled

I was ready to beat them and go home, I had stuff to do.

Hurricane Lutz

After a while it was hard to fight, I was tired. I was thrown next to Bubbles by Big Billy. Blossom was thrown next to me.

Butch POV

The carnage was huge and sounds of screaming and machinery plagued the air. I saw a red flare shoot into the air.

"That's the signal." Brick said lowly tying the bandana around his face.

"No," Boomer said "I'm not going."

"What?!" Brick and I both said in shock.

"I'm not hurting Miyako, I know we weren't suppose to like them but I do. I'm not going with you." he stood in place.

"Are you serious? We've worked and worked for this and your just giving up?!" Brick yelled

"Hate me if you want Brick. I'm not going out there!" Boomer yelled.

Brick growled walking to the door and stopped at the knob. He had pain in his eyes and a scowl that would of destroy the door if it could.

Were they really serious? Months of preparation. Months of sneaking to this crappy house just to have those bastards yell at us. What else were we made for?! We else are we going to do?!

"I'm not going." Brick said breaking the silence "I like her too much to hurt her. Butch if you want to stay here, fine. There's teo of us and we can take you."

"I'm giving you two ten seconds to go now." I didn't look them in the eyes but they were already gone before I finished.

The sky was red and and street full of debris. The smell of blood and oil was strong.