Chappie 3 First Day of School

Momoko POV

I got my pink strapless dress with my grey short jacket, my grey purse, flays, matching bracelets and earrings. I brushed my red hair with pink strips and bangs and put it in a low ponytail at the bottom of my head and tied a bow around, smaller than my usual one. I got my bagel of the table and walked out the kitchen to the sidewalk and down the road.

"Watch out!" someone yelled

"Ow!" I yelled. I looked up to Brick. He had a plaid red shirt, black jeans, and red Nike's shoes. His long red hair in a ponytail in the back of his head in a red headband under his hat. I got up brushed off my dress, when I noticed. "My purse." I tied the bow around my waist and then to the bridge end. In one jump I caught my purse and got back to the sidewalk, unharmed. I quickly tied the bow back around my hair.

"So this is secret Blossom," He smirked "I would never choose to go to school."

"One, this isn't secret Blossom, this is the real me. Momoko. Two, I'm forced to go by my parents. I wasn't born with super powers they were given to me." I said as he picked his bag up.

"Nice to know that pinks," he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"You know, no one asked you to come," I said

"Like I wanted to," he said "This or go back to Mojo."

"Momo-Chan!" Miyako cheered. She had a black shirt with a blue jacket and skirt and flats. Her hair was curly and loose with blue strips instead of ponytails.

"Good morning Yako-Chan," I smiled

"The real Bubbles," Brick smirked

"Come on we have to get-

"Sup," Kaoru said "Yeah my house is a mess." She had a yellow halter top with green jacket and jeans with green high tops.

"Your hair's still wet," I said

"Dai took all day, so after he got out, I second I stepped in it was ice cold," she said "Shou had messed up most of my shirts so I dug through my dresser till I found this one."

"I gave you that," Miyako said

"Uh yeah," she blushed rubbing the back of her head.

"Brick!" Boomer called "You could of waited!"

"Nope, you shower like a girl," He replied "Where's Butch?"

"Who knows," Boomer shrugged. He had a blue shirt with black and white jacket, blue jeans and blue shoes.

We walked ahead while the teo brothers argued. When we got to the school, there was the third aforementioned brother standing by the the school gate. As we walked in all eyes were on them, not making it at all obvious that we walking ahead of them on purpose to distance ourselves.

"Hmpf Momoko," Princess said, her heels clicking as she walked towards us.

"Princess." I replied with the same disgust

"Miyako."

"Princess."

"Kaoru."

"Pain in my ass."

She gasped "Well I never!" With another exaggerated 'hmph' she said

"I hope you three aren't planning to be with the new boys."

"You want them, take them," I said on looking the tons of girls crowded around them. Boomer caught my eye

"You three are gonna leave us here?!" He yelled