Chappie 2 Reality

Boomer POV

"Those Stinkystuff Girls Z is the cause of my failure, Mojo," Brick mocked while standing on the table. He chomped on the banana and made more monkey noises.

It was another hot day in the broken house we called home. Butch was have paying attention to Brick.

"Do you know your assignment?" Mojo asked coming into the room suddenly. Brick tripped falling off the table while Butch was sent into fits of laughter.

"Chill out Monkey, we know what we have to do," I said annoyed with Mojo's tone.

"Do not tell me to "chill out" you three are very important to the end of those Stinkystuff Girl," he snapped at me

"Yes Mama we know, their just girls. They'll be easy to trick." Brick scowled banana remains on his face.

"Especially the blond," I mumbled thinking of the ditzy girl.

"This is so-

"We can join you as conquers of the world," We all finished the sentence

"You say that everyday," Butch said "What other reason did you have to create us."

Mojo huffed and left the room, his cape fluttering behind him. This had been the last month of our lives, listening to him ramble. I would love to punch him around a couple times but we would be put of a home. The damp walls of this place closed in ever so often as we were ordered by our primate overlord.

"When this is over, I'm beating that stupid smile off his face." I said aloud

"We finally share the same idea don't we." Brick said, with the same mischievous smirk he always has.

That month in the house flew by and next thing I knew it was just the three of us. Cold and wet.

"Theatrics." I thought to myself as I huddled closer to Brick under our jackets. "Why can't we go back? It's gonna storm."

"This or Mojo. Pick one, I'm not taling orders from the idiot any longer." Brick scowled. We were badly damaged, the cold city streets weren't as kind as Mojo.

I spotted the big white building on the hill. I ran from under the blanket of jackets and to the door banging on it to open.

A man stepped out in a lab coat and wide eyes looking at me. "Helo us, please."