35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2

Start from the beginning

My smile soon faded when the call ended, I heave a small sigh and looked up at thr cloudy grey sky. A droplet of water soon made contact with my cheek, then another one on fell on the tip of my nose and the rain started to fall.

I want to get out of this nightmare.

_______
Time 三┏ ( ˘ω˘ )┛skip
________

I stayed in a luxurious room provided by my uncle, it was every man's dream to have a wide spacious room to live in. Yet I stayed at one of the corners, not remembering the last time I slept, as I hug myself. Everytime I close my eyes, I would remember all of their screams, pleas and gunshots, I couldn't sleep at all, since I would just dream of that hellish place. I almost feel like a marionette for adults, losing myself in the midst of all of the blood and murders.

I miss Namimori, I miss my friends, I miss Hari, I miss my home. I want to go home. Get me out of here. Get me out, get me out getmeout getmeout getmeout getmeout getmeout getmeoutgetmeoutgetmeoutgetmeout.

get. me. out.

I wasn't particularly crying, or angry. I simply feel empty and lost staying here. Perhaps that was their original plan, to break me and manipulate me. If that was the case then, congratu-f*cking-lations. You just mentally broke a fifteen year old girl!

I closed my eyes, trembling at the memories of my killings. If I could only forget everything...

"Elias, do not lose yourself in the midst of blood." I looked up to see the storm arcobaleno, Fon, in front of me, he stares at me with his blank face but his eyes was screaming with worry "remember those who are still waiting for you... and for me as well."

"Fon-nii... has your world always been like that?" I asks, I look at him with my lifeless eyes "filled with murder?"

"...yes, but it's still far from what you have experience. What I've seen is much more terrible than you think it is." He chose his words very carefully as he walk closer to me and jumped to sit on my shoulder and lightly rub his cheeks against mine as a form comfort "I'm sorry that you had to experience something so horrible at such an early age, I don't expect you to forgive me. But don't lose yourself in the process of your training."

"It's not your fault, Fon-nii. I'm still weaker than you expected." I gave a forced smile "I couldn't help myself but to remorse myself, that all of the people I've killed has a family who's waiting for them... and-"

Fon gently grabs my both my cheeks, then he pinches it as hard as he could. Our gazes collides with one another and he put his forehead against mine. The pain was unbearable that tears seems to start falling on it's own, I don't know what kind of magic Fon nii did, but it seems that he unlocked my pandora's box that held all of my emotions and I started crying like a baby infront of my teacher.

"It hurts right? It's fine to cry it all out. Don't put yourself down too much, Elias. Your a lot stronger than you think."

I was wailing and sniffing as Fon was there to wipe my tears, as he silently comforts me. If only he wasn't cursed, perhaps I would've fell in love with him and his unspoken kindness, no, I already have ...but the realm of KHR is nothing but tease of unsailed ships.

My tears seem to slowly stop as I was in a sniffling mess, like how a kid would act. Fon simply stayed by my side until I felt a lot better, letting all my emotions out.

"Thank you for staying by my side, Fon-nii" I thanked the storm acrobaleno.

"Did you have a good cry and let them all out?" He simply asks me, I nodded as I can feel my eyes starts to swell a bit "then I'm glad. You tend to keep everything on your own so I was glad that you didn't lose yourself a cried to your hearts content, and you still have your humanity your heart."