I looked at the clock and it was already 9:00pm. I should get Max ready for bed. He was running around as he was exploring the new house. "Max it's bed time!" I shouted as he was upstairs and I was downstairs. "Buuuutttt mommyyy-" I quickly cut him off as I know were this goes. He always gets his way with them cute eyes. "Max I have to look for a good job tomorrow if we want to live, we need to be up early okay?" I said in a calm voice. "Yes mommy" we started walking upstairs until,

*BANG*

Thunder comes on I jumped as Max looked at me then clicked. "Mommy it's only thunder it won't hurt you. I will be here" he said smiling, how do I have such an amazing son. "I know okay you quickly get dressed and you can sleep with mommy tonight okay" I said hoping he will say yes, I mean I'm frightened of thunder, I mean I'm scared of it. "Yesss okay I will be two minutes" he said quickly running to go get changed I went to my room and got changed myself as I brushed my teeth and put my Brown locks up in a ponytail.

I come out of the bathroom to find Max sitting there with his iPad ready to watch a movie. I smiled and turned off the lights and jumped under the cover beside him. "What are we watching tonight?" I asked. "Monster inc university" he said as he clicked play. Max fell asleep half way through the movie so I turned it off and went on my phone to text my grandparents to tell them I'm here safely. I then safely fell asleep with Max and my cuddling together.

I woke up by Max jumping on me. "Maxxxxx" I groaned I hate getting awakes in the morning and he likes to annoy me about it. "Come one you need to get a job remember" he said getting up probably away to get changed. I put my slippers on and went down stairs and made pancakes, I usually have a mixture of things on the table for us but I need to be quick and go shopping for food. "Max that's breakfast ready and I'm going for a shower so no mess" I said as I quickly ran upstairs jumping in the shower quickly washing my hair body ect.

When I jumped out I quickly dried my hair put a bit of makeup on. I put on a cute pink lace bra and panties set and quickly pick an outfit, which was a cute pink blouse, black jeans and a dirty peach long coat with black heels and an handbag.

  I put on a cute pink lace bra and panties set and quickly pick an outfit, which was a cute pink blouse, black jeans and a dirty peach long coat with black heels and an handbag

I ran downstairs to see Max watching TVs with his iPad in his hand which I almost forgot my phone I ran and quickly got my phone. I have hardly had friends in life it's always been me and Max so I'm hoping I
Will met new people. "Come on let's go" I quickly said getting Max out the house and getting him strapped in and here we go looking for any open signs for a job.

2 hours later....

I have been searching and a couple of place I have went in earthed said only night time sifts which I cannot do or early shifts. There's nothing that is middle day kinda times. I suddenly stopped the car as Max needed a pee. We were outside a cute bakery which looked kinda busy must be popular.

Let's hope there's a job here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the 1st part of my story.
The story will get better I do have a lot ideas written down.
But other than that..
Will she get the job?
What will happen next?
When will we meet this 'gang leader'?

Until next time😘

Avery Parks

Max Parks

There will be a cover for the story soon please bare with mee😅