Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries

Start from the beginning

Levi smirks. "Good to hear then," he slouch beside me and faced me to him. "

I chuckled at his reply. "So," I looked around. "What are we gonna do now?"

Levi shrugs, but after a small silence he slowly gets up and walked behind the couch and me.

"Hmm, let's see..." he grumbles and started massaging my back that surprised me.

"Does it felt right?" He asks, while continuing on massaging my back making me inhale deeply and close my eyes.

"It does," a small smile formed my lips. "Levi, you're making me feel good. What's up to you?"

He chuckles still pressing his fingers to the parts that relaxes my muscles. "Nothing. I just thought that somehow you deserve something... that will pleasure you."

I shot my eyes open. "W-what?"

"You didn't hear me?" He stops and leans his chin to my shoulder.

"U-uh, no! I did... I think I just misinterpret the last thing you said." I laughed nervously making my cheeks flush rosy.

Levi chuckles, "Is that so? Well, I'll give you that."

"W-what?" It made me instantly turn to face him but to late, he left me. "Hey! Levi, where do you think you're going?"

There is no response after that, I decided to stay back but it's been 10 minutes and he hasn't appeared yet.

The small amount yet boring time made me sickly bored so I begun looking for him. I stood up and walked around the porch I've have never been.

"Levi?" I called, looking around the kitchen. "Hey, where are you?"

"Got you."

I almost jumped at his sudden appearance, arms wrapped around my waist.

"You left me for ten minutes," I whine. "Where did you go?"

"Getting impatient for just ten minutes?" He smirks. "Well, I just prepared a small pleasurable surprise for my beloved lover."

I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

I was expecting the typical 'Surprise!' thingy but instead he lifts me up bridal style and walked me to the bathroom.

The door was nearly close and I can still smell the strawberry and vanilla scent of the bath.

'Wait... what is the meaning of this?'

"Levi, what are you planning?" I ask him like a curious cat.

"If I tell you, it'll never be called a surprise," he said, as if there is nothing to be worried about. "Next time, try stop asking if it's a surprise, hear me?"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled on his lecture. "Nevermind."

Levi was still holding my weight and kick-open the door revealing a literal surprise.

My mouth dropped open at the sight.

The bathroom. Wasn't just a bathroom.

It was a room, with large windows so you can enjoy the nightsky full of stars. The beautiful view of France's city lights. And just... wow.

There are also scented vanilla candles around and blue roses petals are scattered around the porcelain tiles.

There's a tub near the windows, filled with bubbles and I can intensely smell the mixed scent of berries, mint and vanilla.

The bath was completely facilitated with shower and other necessities while the room was just right.

"What can you say?" He asks.