Chapter Fifteen-The Fans Strike Back

I am preparing my backpack. It's for our mission to Earth. I am excited, and Sabine can tell.

"Whoa, slow down. Do you have my colour 'bombs'?"

"Yes, Sabine."

"Alright."

I exit the room, and notice Jyn kissing Ezra. I smile, and walk into the cockpit. We jump out of hyperspace, and there it is! Earth.

Except, it's surrounded by Star Destroyers, among them a Super Star Destroyer.

And from the Star Destroyer, several TIEs advance.

"To gunner positions!" Hera exclaims through the com.

I head to the nose gun and aim the gun at one of the TIEs wings, before firing a red blast that takes it out. I then aim at another TIE, but it is shot by another ship: the Falcon.

"This is Captain Solo. We've got your back."

"Arghh-ruh-argh!" growls Chewie.

"Chewie, i know this planet is going to go crazy when they see me. Just focus on getting those TIEs off our back."

"Ruh-argh-ruh!"

A Porg that stowed away on the Ghost after our mission to Ahch-To, which we name "Spectre Eight" is chirping.

"I know you see big explosions, Spectre Eight, but I'm trying to take some TIEs out."

I blast another TiE as we near the Super Star Destroyer, which is being attacked by Burgundy and A Y-Wing Squadron respectively.

"Get us a path to the planet.

"It's turrets are damaged. We're clear."

"Good."

Hera then takes the Ghost into Earth's cloudy atmosphere, and I see a base nearby.

"That's the Earth rebels!" I explain.

"Putting us down now!"

The Ghost lands, and i exit the nose gun to find Kanan.

"That was some good shooting."

"Thanks."

I follow Kanan out and waiting at the base is Griffin, the leader of the Earth rebels. His armour has been painted, and he crosses his arms.

"Here to help us against Thrawn?"

"Thrawn?"

"He's commanding that Super Star Destroyer."

"That's bad." i reply. "Your base is coming along nicely, though."

There's a holo table nearby, and I stand near it.

"Thrawn's not the only problem." continues Griffin. "Governor Prell has begun turning the cities into Star Wars esque places. There's a Bespin styled city, a Coruscant styled city. Even a Lothal one. That's where he is stationed, and he has been capturing new cadets for Project Earth Forces."

"Well, let's go break them out."

"I agree." Kanan adds. "We're the Ghost crew."

"Good."