Chapter 7 [Harry/Niall]

I'm terrified. This girl had taken me into this room, which I'm pretty sure was used for murdering being that I was forced to lay next to Drake's dead corpse while she went out to search for my other friends. She must have planned to lure them in with a trap because she had sat me up in the corner and put a black cloak around my tied-up body. I actually had thought she was going to kill me, but then someone had come in with a dim candle awhile later. I knew it was one of the boys and I had wanted to let them know it was me, but I had duct tape over my mouth so I couldn't speak. My only option was to make movement, which isn't easy when you're folded in half and tied. All I could do was cry, which probably didn't do anything.

Suddenly, the door flew open. This one wasn't the boys, unfortunately. She came over to me, only a sliver of her face showing. I just looked at her, tears streaming uncontrollably down my cheeks. She just put her skinny little finger to her mouth. I wanted to get out of this place; going in here was the worst decision I have ever made. I couldn't help but imagine what Niall was feeling. The poor lad was traumatised if he saw any of this. I know I'm scarred for life.

The girl put her cold fingers on my cheek, right by the edge of the duct tape. I shivered under her touch, but I doubt it was noticeable since I was shaking with fear. She geipped the tape, slowly pulling it back, but then she just tore it off. I was about to scream, but she covered my mouth with a thick piece of fabric to muffle the sound. I looked at her, hating her, but at the same time, I was thanking her for not killing me. Yet.

She lightened up her pressure on the fabric and put her finger up to her mouth once again. When she removed it, she just sat there, looking at me with one of her mysterious green eyes.

"W-what do y-you want f-from me?" I squeaked. All she did was slowly shake her head. "S-stop killing my f-friends, p-please. T-they're i-innocent."

Once again, all she did was slowly shake her head. Why did I bring us in here? If anything, I was the one who deserved to die, not Drake or anybody else. I started crying, breaking down into full-on tears like a little baby. I don't care if it made me less of a man; my friends are going to die and it's my fault.

----

Zayn and I had quietly, but quickly, ran down to the end of the hall in case if the killer had decided to make an appearance. Zayn was trying to convince me that the figure that was in the corner could've potentially been Louis. There is no way that she could've gotten him that fast, unless if he was close, but those spots were dried blood or whatever liquid. It would've had to have been a while ago that she would've captured him. But Zayn refused to agree with my theory that Louis was still somewhat safe.

"But Niall, how do you know he wasn't calling from that room?" he asked.

"I don't, but if that girl was in there, I'm certain he wouldn't have had that casual of a conversation. Plus, he would most likely be-" I stopped myself, regretfully imagining Louis' lifeless body. "dead."

"Then do you know where he is?" Zayn demanded, getting ornery.

"No, but you could call him again and I will prove to you that he's not in there!" I instructed harshly.  Zayn bit his lip and called Louis. After a few seconds, he glared at me, which showed me that Louis picked up. I rose my eyebrow at him and he handed me the phone. "Lou, are you in a dark room, wrapped in a black sheet?"

"Um, no...I'm somewhere dark, but I'm wearing my normal clot-" he stopped cold.

"What's wrong?" I asked, feeling my palms begin to sweat and my heart start to race. "God dammit, Louis Tomlinson! What the hell is going on?!"

"Harry."

"What do you mean? Did you find him? Is he okay?"

"I didn't find him exactly, but I found his shirt and jacket-"

Trapped In A Horror Movie AU (One Direction/Niall Horan) ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें