chapter32

SHEHRY POV#

NEXT MORNING#

I wokeup early today si I decided to watch tv ."good morning bhai" samya said sitting on the sofa next to me .after a moment of 2 waqas , rabbi and atif join us.

"hey samya, show us around yar atleast take us for breakfast" rabbi said sitting next to samya and we all nodded.

"but shehry bhai what about perperations" she said and we all rolled our eyes.

"beta chalay gao , ajj to wasay bi koi function nhi ha" samreen aunty said enter in lounge with mama.

"kahan ka plan hai " Ayesha come along with nanu and hussain.

"samya is taking us for breakfast" rabbi said looking towards samya and she nodded.

HUSSAIN POV#

Everyone went to get read, I was standing with shehry and bahbai when my eyes went on samya she was talking to rahim chacha about something.we all seated in two different cars . waqas , bahabi , shehry,bhabi in one and , me aeysha,saad, atif and samya in one , I sit next to samya .

"so where we are going" atif asked and I looked towards samya.

"butler's chocolate cafe" she said and start drive , it was an amazing ride , as we are going we can witness the beauty of Karachi . after about 45 mintues ride we reach there

We all take our seats and order our food. Shehry start making vlog, atif and saad taking pictures .

"so samya how was the suprice" rabbi bahabi asked and samya look towards her.

"which suprie" she said and rabbi bahabi looked at my face in shock.

She grab samya's hand and shw her the ring , she look towards me and just nodded.the waiter arrived and served us our beakfast.they all start eating there food when I slowly moved my handed and grabbed hers in mine , she looked towards me in shock and her body got stiffened at my touch.

"nashta karlo ghar jakar dehklay na jitna dahkna ho" Ayesha said and samya passes her a dethly glaze.

"hussain leave"she whispered and I pressed her hand in mine, she looked at my face and I passes her smile.

"itni muskil say to ayi ho hath " I said and a smile sprad on her face.

"samya " I called her without looking her.

"hmm" she said looking towards me.

"I love you"I whispered going a bit closer to her ear and she blush harded .

SAMYA POV#

The day went well , we went for breakfast, then to dalmon mall, sea view and some other places. It was a tireing day so I decided to sleep , Ayesha is down with everyone watching movie. I just went into my room to have some rest because from tomorrow Ayesha weding events are going to start.

I went into the washroom and change into polka dot pajama with mickymose loose shirt, feeling much reaxed and light now.after changing I went towards the disor to pickup my phone to call ahad when my graze shifted towards the mirroe. I looked relaxed and happy. Yup I am happy , I got what I wanted.

I lay down on my bed and waited for the sleep to takeover me.

HUSSAIN POV#

We all are watching movie except samya she was sleeping I guess,I got up when I hear shehry voice "where are you going" he said "I am thirsty" I said coming out from the lounge,I walked towards the kicten I take abottle of water when suddenly my evil mind start working.