chapter 16

AYESHA POV#

I woke up early as I have to complete samya's assiment as she cant complete it yeaterday so many questions are in my mind but I don't think to ask samya about its, who is hussain and shehry what is the realtion between them . why samya said that she lost her parents , why she is not living with her taya abbu. I was lost in m thoughts when I hear a knock at the door I walk towards the door and open to relive hussain standing there . yeh itni subha subha yahan .

"mai anadar asahkta hoon" he said and I nodded .he was about to enter samya room when I stoped him .

"wo sorahi hai" I said and he nodded he went towards th baony I went behind him.

"tea or coffe" I said and he nodded. I make tea from him when I hear samya voice.

"good morning " she said tiying her hairs in a bund.i passes her a simle and she nodded.

"tea kis kay kiya" she asked with a frown .

"app kay boyfriend kay liya" I said and her eyes come out of it shocket.

"what" she said in shocked and I mentally laugh on her expersion.

HUSSAIN POV#

I was standing in samya baloncy when I hear her voice I went towards the kicten to find her talking to Ayesha .

"app ka boyfriend" Ayesha said and my heart miss a beat.

"what" samya said and I can imaging her face. I clear my throat on purpose samya turn to face me. She was looking amazing her eyes are poffy and red as she was crying , her hair are all messed up.i was lost in her when I hear someone clear her throat.i look to find Ayesha looking towards me with a smirking on her face.

"hussain tum yahan is waqt" samya said in confusion.

"you have 5 mintues get ready we are going for breakfast" I said like an other .

"hussain meri uni hai and I have to complete my assimnet to" samya said ingnoring my invitation and was about to leave the kicten when I hold her wrist and roll her to face me.

"go get ready in five mintues" I said

"ok" she said and I yaayed in victory.

She said and went to her room to change I was staring her like an idiot. What hapend to me?

"nazer na laga dene ... wo ja chuki abb to ghooro nhi ussay. I heard Ayesha whispered coming closer to me handing me the cup. I looked at her face, she was smirking at me.

"tumhen?" I said rolling my eyes. Trying hard to be normal , but I know the fact that she caught me red handed.

"rehne do rehne do yahan to band bajti nazar arahi hai mujhy..." she said moving towards the table and I mentally slap myself/

SAMYA POV#

I change into a pink top with light blur jeans I tied my hair in a ponny tail and picking up my laptop and stuff I come out to find both of them talking about something.

"lets go" I said and hussain nodded passing me a smile , is he fine???

As shehery bhai and hussain sticky prohibit me to drive my car they  are odering a differnt car for me,so we seated in hussain's car and hussain start driving ,after 10 minutes we reached ihop and hussain place the order.

"wasa 1 baat pochon" Ayesha said with a smirking on her face and I nodded.

"tum dono 1 dosay kiya lagtay ho" sh said and I look towards hussain who is already lost in me.

"kuch ristay ahasas say bantay hai" I said passing a smile to Ayesha and she just got confuse on my answer.

We eat our breakfast and hussain drop us to university.

"so you've reached your uni on time" he said parking his car outside the gate. We just got off and start walking towards the gate when I trun and thanks him and he just pass he a smile.after entering I truned around to find him still there. May be he was waiting for me to get in safely.

He started the car and after waving at me he roll ahead in speed.

Me and Ayesha start walking towards the class when she start singing.

"hogaya hai tujh ko to pyar sajna " she said and I slap on her arm.

We enter the class after waiting for 5 minues the teacher eneter the lass.

"good moring class" she star her leacture . the leacture eneded in one hours and after that we headed to library as I have to need some books.

HUSSAIN POV#

I drop samya and Ayesha to there university and drive towards home . I parked my car and wnt inside to find shehry in lounge doing something on his phone . I went to my room and lay down as today is my off and I can rest as much as I can .

I was about to dose off when I hear a knock .

"agao" I said moving the quil from my face . I look towards the door to find shehry standing with his handcross.

"kiya howa bhai"I said looking towards him .

"tum AUH mai kiya kar rahay tay" he said and my eyes come out of its socket.

"hain" I said " hain hain na kar batao" he said sitting on my bed.

"I went to drop samya, but wait how do u know that" I said sitting straight on the bed , shehry look here and there and I got confuse.

"wo I went to drop hera" he said and I pass him a chesse smile.

"wasa bhai you are taking a lot care of samya , kariyat to hai" he said and I rub the back of my neck .

"haan sub theek hai kuyn"I said trying to be cool and to my surprise shehry didn't ask me anything .and walk from my room.