chapter 15

Samya pov#

Its being almost a month that I am busy In university and I don't have time for anything , me and Ayesha was busy doing our assiment as we have t summit it tomorrow .

We were busy in our work when he hear a door knock Ayesha went to open it she come back with a parcel in her hand ."samya you got a parcel" she said and its feel like I forget to breath .she handed me the parcel and I take it .

There is no name on the parcel . ayesha left to bring something from her room and I just walk towards my bed to open the parcel I open it to reveal a letter in it.

NICE APPARTMENT . WHAT DO U THINK CHANGING AN APPARTMENT WILL SAVE YOU . YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME BUT YOU ARE WRONGE . I AM STILL NEAR YOUR CAR. NICE Maserati .I AM NEAR YOU 24/7.

I read the letter. I walk towards the balcony and find a person looking towards me with a scary look and doing something with my car I got shock and went to call shehry bhai.

AYESHA POV#

me and samya was completing our assiment for tommorw when I hear knock at the door I walk to open it and find a post man there he handed me a parcel and I close the door I went towards samya ,"samya you got a parcel" I said giving samya the parcel and she look confuse,shock .

there was no name on the parcel I handed samya the parcel and went to bring some stuffs from my room . I come back and find everything mess up and samya stting near her bed holding her phone tightly and tears are rolling down her eyes.

I run towards her hand hold her from her shoulder "samya what happened" I said and she sceems lost . I take her phone from her hand and try to call the last person she called .it take a minute or two to pick up .

"hey samya kahan..." I cut him in between "wo ever you are come fast samya wants u" I said and cut the call .

I bring water for samya and she still sceen so lost I got confuse what happened to her she was fine the moment I leave her . I was In my throught when the door knock I went to open it and reveal a handsome hulk standing infront of me .

"excuse me where is samya" he ask and I come out of my throuths , I pointed towards the room and he run there .

HUSSAIN POV#

Its being almost a month that me and samya meet I was busy with my bisness and she is busy in her studies ,

The moment spend with her was amazing when every I though about her make me forget the world , I was lost in my thougs when my phone start ringing I pickup to find samya's called "name the devil and the devil arrived" I though and pick up the call ,I place my phone near my ear "hey samya kasi" I was about to complte my sentence when I hear someone voice"hey who ever you are come fast samya needs you"she said and cut the call I got confuse for a second but cancelling my appionments I drive to samya apartment . I knock at her door and here is a girls looking pretty lost in me .

"excuse me samya kaha hai" I said and she pointed towards her room I run towards her room and find everything mess up and she was still near her bed and crying badly . I kneed down to her level and hold her soulder "samya " I said and she insultly wrap her hand around my neck and start sobbing badly ."samya kiya howa hai tell me" I said hugging her back but she is not responding .

"abhi tak to theek ti koi parcel aya or phir yeh sub" the girls said standing at the door and I got why she is crying.i move back .

"letter kahan hai" I said and she got confuse I start finding the letter "konsa letter" she got confuse .