CHAPTER 2

SAMYA POV:

I woke up with some annoying voice"yar yeh subha subha kon apna gala phar raha hai"ithought"ammi yar subha subha kon apna gala phar raha hai"I wakeup while yelling.i open my eyes and reality hits me .tum ghar pay nhi ho samya your are at taya abbu place.i thought and walk towards my suitcase. Wasay yar yahan kon subha subha gala phar raha hai .i was in my though when I heard that someone open the door.i trun and find aliyah showing me her 32 teeth "good morning"I said and pass a smile to her."good morning sorry yar tumhay hum nay subha subha utha diya"she said in an emmbarasing tune "nhi yar koi baat nhi wasa I wakeup early,wasa phoch sahkti hoon kiya hogaya yeh kon cheak raha ta subha subha"I ask her and walk towards her with my cloth"yar wo appi tin "she said while rolling her eyes"kiya howa Ayesha bji ko"I ask her with full concered."kuch nhi u go and get ready everyone is wating for breakfast"she said and walk out of the room without giving me my answer. I ignore and take a long shower and wear blue shalwar kammez with red dupta I dry my hairs and walk downstairs. Sub theek to hai na yahan sub kay mo pay 12 kuyn bagay howay hai i thought and greeted everyone"assalam alikum""walakum asalam "everybody replayed except Ayesha baji .i take my seat beside aliyah and have my breakfast "beta tumhay kiya howa hai "abbu ask Ayesha baji and she start crying.what y she is crying. "kiya hogaya beta mai nay asa kiya boldiya app ko"abbu said with all concerned and me and aliyah is looking eachoth in confusion "chacha mera design chala gaya"she said in break and start crying again "what"aliyah said loudly and taya and tai ammi eyed her "uppes sorry " she said and look down "aray beta is mai kiya bari baat hai yeh to wo hi baat hogai bagal mai chora or char mai dindora"ammi said and everybody look her in confusion "yeh kiya bolrahi hai samreen"taya abbu said in angry."aray bhai sahab jub digner ghar mai hai to bahar suy bolwanay ki kiya zarorat hai"ammi said and everybody look at me with all the expatactions "what no not me"I said and got confuied .ayesha baji stand and come towards me and I got worried "samya plz yar help me I don't have time to arrange a new one "she requested and I cant say no to her I nodded and she hug me tightly .

"uff yeh kahan pasa diya ammi nay mai to soch kar ayi t kay dallas ghomo ki yahan to shadi ki arrangement karwanay betha diya mujhy sub nay"I said while instating the guy about the arrangement .today is a simple dolki just family and some friends are invited so I design everything simple.

today is a simple dolki just family and some friends are invited so I design everything simple

I use purple , light blue and yellow cuttains with gold and same with the flooring and stuff everthing is almost ready I just have to recheck everything .i look everything and its looking amazing"ya allah this is beyond my expectations"I heard Ayesha baji from my back she is looking happy. I turn and ask her "kasa laga app ko its fine or you need something else with it"I ask and she hug me tightly ."thanku so much samya" she said in am emotional voice "pleasure is always mine "I said and we both look all the arrangement last time Ayesha baji went to get ready and I come to change my cloths too .

HUSSAIN'S POV#

"hussain utho" shehry said while waking me up ."uth gaya shehry ar sunay bi nhi dayta yar"I said while yawling."bhai app itna sotay kuyn hai jub dahko sotay rehtay hai app"maha said and hide behind shehry.shehry control his giggle and eyed maha to go. She went and shehry eyed me "bhai abb ready bi hogao humay nikal na hai"he said and went from my room. I pickup my cloth and take a long shower.i pack my stuffs and walk downstair."sukar hai app agai humay to laga ta kay hum 1 neand lay karo or uth sahkta hai " dad tont me and I look towards mom she pass me a smile and I nodded ."dad sorry raat ko late soya ta isliya uth nhi paya"I said in a low tune while looking the floor"koi baat nhi apna saman car mai rahko "dad said and walk towards his room "beta tum kuch kaho gay"mom come and ask me while kissing me on my forehead "han han sub pyar to is kay liya hai mai or maha to kisi ginti main hi nahi atay" shehry said in a dramatic way while side hugging maha and me and mom blust out laughing.