chapter 8

ABRAR POV (TAYA ABBU)#

I was reading newspaper and having my breakfast when I here samya voice "taya abbu "sheask while doing her breakfast I look towards her "jee beta" I ask putting my newspaper down .she was looking down "taya abbu I got admission in university " she said and look towards me ."wow its amazing samya" I ask and look towards her "kon si university mai liya admission" I ask her "THE ART UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON " she said and again look down . what why she apply in Houston , I was confuse I come out off my though when some when clear her troth . samreen it was "beta app nay Houston kuyn apply kiya yahan bi to itni achi universitys hai" samreen said and I look her " tai ammi main a bhot si university mai apply kiya tam agar AUH mai zada options hai " she said and I can see anger on samreen face.

SAMYA POV#

I woke up from my annoying alarm .Its been a week that I am back from Pakistan . i wokeup and star finding my phone on my side table I trun around and find aliyah no where in the room . I took my phone and open my mails I was looking my mail when my eyes went on a mail for what I am waiting for I open the mail and smile make way on my lips . I put my phone down and when to take shower after taking shower I wear simple shalwar kameez and dry my hair I went down for breakfast . tai ammi and aliyah is behaving strange since I came back from Pakistan I don't know what happened to both of them . I greeted them and setted down taya abbu reading newspaper , tai ammi and aliyah is talking about something . "taya abbu" I said with my full courage "jee beta" taya abbu said and I look towards him"taya abbu I got admission in a university" I said and again look down I don't know what will he react now . "wow amazing samya " he said and I got shock on his expersion "konsi university mai mila admission" he said "the art university of Houston " I said and look down I an say someone is looking me with angery face but I have no courage to face it . and on the que tai ammi said something which broke my heart " was "beta app nay Houston kuyn apply kiya yahan bi to itni achi universitys haitai ammi said " tai ammi main a bhot si university mai apply kiya ta magar AUH mai zada options hai I look downagar mom and dad hotay to wo kitna kush hotay I was lost in my thought when taya abbu call me I look towards him "beta agar tum samjhti ho kay its nice for you so you must go I will inform asif bhai he will pick you from the airport and help you with your stuffs" taya abbu said and I walk towards him and hug him I said thankyou and he passes me a smile "kub jana hai " taya abbu said "taya abbu 2 din mai" I said and he smile and went to call asif uncle .

I pack my stuffs and put the envole which jarar uncle give me . I still cant read it. I will read it in houton I though to my self when I hear a knock on my door I put the envloe in my suitcase and zip it.

I went towards the door and find taya abbu there "jee taya abbu I said and he handed me my tickets "yeh app kay ticket hai kal subhay kay wahan say app ko asif bhai ya shehry pick karay gay " he said and left I close the door and lay down and don't know when dose off'

SHEHRY POV #

I was doing my work when I here knock at my door "jee" I said and trun to look mom enter the room " aray mom app ko knock karnay ki kiya zarorat " I said putting my laptop on side. "mera bea bara hogaya hai" she said sitting on my bed and I smile " mom kuch kam ta" I said "jee beta kal samya arahi hai" she said and I got confuse samya kuyn? "samya magar kuyn?" I ask "beta us ko art university mai addmsion milgaya hai so you have to pick her from airport and drop her to her apartment" mom said and I nodded . "mom kub ki flight hai us ki" I said while looking towards mom "beta 10 bajay ki" mom said and leave my room . I finsh my work and lay down and don't know when dose off.

SAMYA POV#

I woke up early todays because Its my flight in 2 hours I pickup my cloths and went to take shower after taking shower I dryed my hairs and tied it in a ponny tail I was wearing red check shirt with blue jeands I wear my glass and conver and walk towards kicten . I see taya abbu and tai ammi having breakfast I walk towards them and greted them .i stted down and have a glases of juice because I was not in a mood of eating . "beta app nay sub kuch lay liya na" taya abbu said and I nodded . after breakfast I went to my room to corret my stuffs I take my stuff downstair and bites my good bye taya abbu is going to drop me tai ammi is not feeling well so she is not come and I don't know where is aliya I walk out of the house with taya abbu .

We reach the airport in 15 mintues and I bite my good bye with taya abbu . I was stting in the loucn when suddenly my phone start ringing I pick it up to find jarar uncle call I pick it up " salam uncle" I said and waited for her replay "beta kasi ho"he ask " mai thee hoon uncle app kasay hai"I ask "beta mai theek hoon ,tum kaan ho abhi" I said "mai airport pay hoon uncle kuyn" I ask and got confuse on his question "did u read the papers" he ask and I ot confuse " no uncle I didn't got the time I will read hem soon" I said "ok beta read them as soon as you can and after reading it call me ill will call you later" I was about to ask him but he cut the call . I got confuse I was lost in my though when I hear annoument of my flight I walk towards my flight and sted down .

I am landed at Houston and waiting for my laugage when I here a familiar voice from my back I trun around to find maha and shehry bhai stading behind me I trun around and hug them . after taking my laguge we walk out from the airport and seated in shehry bhai's car .shehry bhai droped me at my apartment and leave to bring shista aunty .

update

plz like comment and share