chapter 18

hey guyz sorry for a late update busy with my exams and stuff.

hope you all like it ,do like,comment and share it will motivate me to update

SAMYA POV#

I park infornt of y apartment and run towards it . I knock the door but no one is opening it , its 11 :30 in night and I am already worried about hussain so I didn't get time to think about anything else . I run towards my car and bring the spare keys . I open the door to find black out and the only light is coming from Ayesha's room . I run towards her room to find her no where I check her washroom closet and everything I leave her room I was about to call her when I hear guitar plaing at my back . I trun around to find someone standing in balcony and playing guitar. And on the clue the light got open and everyone start sining "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAMYA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

HUSSAIN POV#

I woke up early today  I have to plan a lot of things today . I went to my office and attend my meeting after attending my meeting I went home and tell shehry about my plan aliyah will be here today .

I leave home and went to samya's place and to my surprise she is not at home . I parked my car and went to her apartment .i knocked the door and Ayesha open .

"hey samya kahan hai" I said peeking inside the house.

"she is not at home" she said moving aside so I can come inside.

"kahan gai hai" I asked placing some bag on the table .

"wo us ko kuch kam ta.. wasa what r in these bags" she said coming towards the table.

she open the bag to reveal some decoration stuffs , I told Ayesha that tomorrow is samya's birthday and I have a surprise for her . I told everything to Ayesha and leave all the decoration stuff for her. I was telling Ayesha my ideas when my phone start ringing .

I smiled when I saw caller id on my screen .i place my phone aside and start doing my stuffs.

"samya ka phone ta" Ayesha said and I nodded.

"to uthatay to" she said and I look towards her "no" I said and placing thing aside I excuse her and picking my car keys I told her ill be back in few mintues.

I track samya's car and she is at taco bells I dialed bilal number and ask his to meet me at Kroger . I drive to Kroger and told bilal to call samya and tell her that I left my phone here and she have to pick it . I know she will got worried but she will meet shehry as she got the news,

Bilal call samya and to my suprice she pickup and got agreed to come she come and took my phone from bilal's hand . she left and I call shehry from bilal phone.

"hey bhai" I said and shehry got confuse.

"hussain" shehry said and I can say he is totally confuse.

"bhai don't get worried samya will call you and ask where am I samhal lenay or hosahkay to us ko ghar bula kar 11 30 tak ruk kar rahknay kisi bi tarhan or haan ask dad to pickup aliyah from airport" I told him and thanks bilal for his help I went to cake shop and buy a simple chocolate cake for her .

I drive towards samya's place and arrange everything I already told mom and dad to come and shehry will leave after samya.

Its 11"00 I told Ayesha to call samya and ask her to come as soon as she can .

I was standing with my guitar in balcony I see samya parked her car I told everyone that she is here everyone close the lights and here samya enter the house. I start playing guitar and on the cure everyone start singing birthday song.