We all get sick from time to time and we want to have someone look after us but for some littles they haven't got a caregiver. Here are some examples of some tips on how to look after yourself when sickies without a caregiver.
* Make lemon and honey tea with actual lemons
* When shopping get the essentials like tissues, Vic's rub, soup, cough lollies and fuzzy socks
* Have a hot shower and when your ready sit somewhere in the bathroom with the shower running the steam will help unclog your nose for a little bit
* If you do need to throw up let it go don't try to hold it back or try to stop yourself from vomiting. Its your body's way to get all of the yuckies out so you can better quickly
* Try to stay hydrated. Power raid is the best stuff to help you stay hydrated
* Wash your hands constantly and when you cough or sneeze be sure to cover your mouth with a tissue or if you don't have on a hand your shirt
* Get help to clean your sheets because you start to sweat when your sick and all of the dead skin cells are on the sheets to
* Take your medication when your sick that is prescribed by a doctor and take them whenever you need them
* You can have some ice cream to soothe your throat but don't eat to much it will give you a tummy ache
* Soup is your best friend. It has so many benefits when your sick to help you get better. Here is a recipe of chicken noodle soup:
Cook onion and celery in butter until just tender, 5 minutes. before serving. Pour in chicken and vegetable stocks and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
* Look up some ASMR or story book videos to make it feel as if though you have a caregiver near by so you don't feel lonely
* Talk to some one you love it helps to talk to someone on Facebook or calling someone it somehow soothes people to fall asleep
YOU ARE READING
Little space 101 For beginnersNon-Fiction
This is my first book about little space I've been I the community a little over a year now and I'm loving every little bit about it. I'm more calm and I can cope more in the adult world with a sense of calmness that I can always be accepted in this...