Prologue

Assalamualaikum!!

Oh MY Allah!!
Look at me I'm writing a new story.

*shedding tears of happiness*
Pray for me that I come up with new ideas.

Let us now join the ride of Ibrahim and Fatima.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She is now his 'wife'.
He is now her 'husband'.
They were best friends.

Never in the world of humans, organisms or any living sense they thought to be ended up together.

Friendship?

Well!!
When the hearts were kind hearted, humble, the soul knows no evils, just the perfect world of kids.
He offered his lunch in the sixth grade to a crying girl as she didn't bought hers.
''Don't worry, we can share'', he said kindly smiling in a soothing voice to keep her away from crying.

~~~

No secrets between them. They are over affectionate, irresistible, but; only as friends.
No more no less.

"Hey Clumsy, what you doing?" He asked sitting next to her chair in the canteen.
'Busy."
"Sucking noodles in so ladylike way," he mocked, sarcasm spiralled in his voice.

"I love someone, I need your help.'' He told her, spanking her head whilst getting glared in a row.
"Call 911, Duh!!"

"I need y.o.u.r help, Fatima," he said pressing each word.
She looked at him, noodles hanging between her lips.
'What?' He looked back.
'I...."

"Shoot"

He know whatever it might be, she's gonna help him.

But little did they know, no matter how many people come and go they were bounded by their STARS.
Destiny has planned much more for the best friends yet to discover.

LIFE BEHOLDS MANY THINGS FOR US, IT IS THE MATTER OF TIME TO BE UNFOLDED.

~~~~~Please Read~~~~~~

I request my readers to not
Criticise the story for the way the muslim girl should behave around boys or anything like that.
Alhamdulillah, I know that well.
Don't judge the book by its cover please, to know what is happening in here you have to know the book.
I love you well besides the fact we never have ever seen or talk to anyone.
I will appreaciate if you will point out my mistakes like grammar or spelling etc.

Vote comment and like for your Zee Siddiqui.
Love yeah guys.
😍😘😘😗😗😙😚