-Chapter Eight

*Riley's Point of View*

I’m lying in bed from a long game of truth or dare. I now realized maybe it wasn’t a good idea to suggest it. I think Freddie and James are extremely jealous of each other right now. I mean it’s only eleven-thirty and they are both already in bed probably sleep.

I decide to be a badass right now and sneak out. I slip out through the front door. To be summer, it’s really cold out here. After I managed to get out here without waking Freddie or James up, I realize I have nowhere to go.

Tristan is the first thing that comes to my head. Hopefully he won’t mind me coming by. I start the walk, hoping no one will notice me.

*Freddie’s Point of View*

I hear footsteps walk by my bed I open one eye trying not to move, so they person doesn’t notice. I see that Riley is trying to sneak out. After he walks out of the cabin, I slowly decide to follow him.

I hope he isn’t deciding to go home. I mean I know we kissed and all but it wasn’t that bad, was it? He kissed James without a problem. He kissed me back, so I’m assuming he liked it. He even smiled at me after we did!

He touched me too. In ways you shouldn’t touch someone you don’t like. The only thing that stopped me and him from continuing was that we were outside and that anyone could have seen us.

I stay my distance when walking behind him and hide behind things whenever he turns around. If he is walking towards the office I’m going to have to talk to him.

*Riley’s Point of View*

Someone is following me. And they aren’t doing a very good job at keeping a secret. They kept mumbling things under there breath and sighing. I soon reach Tristan’s door and before I open it I hear mumbling behind me again.

I hear noise so I don’t feel that bad about coming so late. I knock softly hoping that Tristan will open the door instead of someone else. And my hopes came true.

“Hey,” He says with a smile on his face. He always seems so happy. “Come in.”

He steps to the side leaving space for me to come in. he goes to sit on the bed patting the space beside him for me to sit down.

“What are you doing here so late?”

“I’m sorry. Were you busy?”

He laughs like I just told a joke. “Of course not, I’m glad you came, I was so bored. I was just asking out of curiosity.”

I look over at his cabin mates and see the laughing and joking around.

            “Are you sure you were bored?” I raise my eyebrow.

            He laughs again. “How does it feel to be the newcomer here?”

            “I have to ask everyone where everything is at, and I don’t know anyone. So it sucks.” I pout at him.

            “You’ll get used to it. Do you like it enough to come back next year?”

            I shrug. “I’m not sure yet. I miss my girlfriend and friends a little.”

“You have a girlfriend?”

“Yes,” I look at him weirdly. “I’m not gay, if you heard it from anyone.”

“One of my friends said they saw you kissing Freddie earlier. But it could have been somebody else.”

I feel my face pale. Somebody saw us and they told Tristan. That means they could have told more people. It also means more people could have saw.

            He notices me freaking out. “Don’t worry I’ll tell him not to tell anyone if you guys did.

            “Thanks.”

            “Have you talked to anyone from home since you been here?”

            “I’ve been too busy to even look at my phone.”’

            “You could have talked to somebody right now, but instead you’re here, talking to me.”

            “I like it here and you’re a good friend, I don’t miss anyone that much.”

            “I’m a good friend? Don’t be so quick to judge.” He says with a smirk.

            “Hey, can you tell me a little about Freddie?”

I bite my lip nervously. I just want to see if he always acts like this. Or is it a weird behavior he only puts towards me. And maybe he might know some things about him that I don’t.

            “He has anger issues.”

            I snort. “Tell me something I don’t know.”

            “I don’t know a lot about the kid.”

It seems that a lot of people don’t. Freddie isn’t really a man of words. So it won’t tell me anything. I wouldn’t dare ask James because more jealously will come. If more anger and jealously happen between the two, they are going to end up setting the cabin and maybe the whole camp on fire.

            “What you have a thing for him?” He wiggles his eyebrows while I glare at him. Making him put up his hands in defense. “Hey, I don’t judge I’m just wondering.”

            “Well you are at a camp with a bunch of gay guys.”

            “You wouldn’t even believe the amount of homophobes here.”

            “I thought people would be accepting, since there are a lot of them here.

            He laughs like it’s a joke. “Oh no, people are constantly almost getting drowned in the lake, getting jumped in the shower, and purposely pounded on the field.”

            “What? I never noticed or heard about it.”

            “Some people can stand up for themselves better than others.”

            “Are you by any chance like that?”

            He smirks at me. “Why? Are you interested?”

My eyes practically pop out of my head. Interested in him? I just met him. He might be cute and all and can play really good on the field, but I could never like him like that.

            “No!”

            He shakes is finger back and forth at me. “Tsk tsk, denial is a bad thing. Just admit that you can’t resist these good looks.”

            “I quite frankly think I can resist.”

He throws his head back and laughs while getting off the bed. He opens his mini fridge and offers me a drink then throws it at me. He then sits back down and stares into my eyes.

            “You know Riley…”

            “Yes?”

            He leans in and whispers in my ear. “You can admit it. I know I’m irresistible.”

____________________________________
I just wanted you guys to get to know Tristan. I know this chapter is a little boring and not a lot happen but I hope you like it. (:
I have no idea where I am going with this.
Fan>Vote>Comment>Recommend>Feedback.
First comment gets a dedication.
Thank you. :D