-Chapter Fourteen

*Riley’s Point Of View*

I run up to Freddie and grab his arm. He turns around with his fist clench and his jaw locked. This makes me cringe a little, but doesn’t take my anger away.

            “What Riley?”

            “What do you think you’re doing?”

            “What does it look like I’m doing? I’m going to kick Tristan’s ass.”

I sigh. As much as his jealously is making me melt, now is not the time to be overreacting. I think about what I said that could have ticked Freddie off to make him want to go after Tristan.

            “It was just a little flirt…it didn’t mean a thing.”

This obviously pissed him off a lot more. Because he scoffed in my face, which made me sigh again.

“I thought I made it clear when I said you were mine.”

This makes me blush; here comes the butterflies.

            “That doesn’t give you the right to go after every single person that comes in my path.”

            “What? Do expect me not to get jealous? It’s not my fault every guy wants to bone you!”

            “I-I…” This is probably the first time Freddie has ever left me speechless.

            “Forget it; I don’t have time for this.”

Without another word he storms off, and for some odd reason I can’t chase after him.

                                                *James’ Point Of View*

I enter the dining hall and see Tristan eating breakfast with a few dudes that I can’t recognize the name of. One guy is sitting really close to him. Tristan says something than the guy starts laughing. This makes me frown. What could he have said that is so funny?

            “Tristan, could I have a word?”

He looks up surprised that I’m here; but smirks anyways.

            “Yeah sure, anything for you.”

We walk outside the dining hall. And I look around making sure no one was around to hear.

            “What the hell Tristan? I told you to lead Riley on so I could get Freddie.”

            “That’s what I’m doing; it’s kind of hard to get things down when Freddie has him wrapped around his finger.”

            “Whatever, maybe this was a bad idea.”

Suddenly his face turns into an expression I can’t read. Then he looks away not looking me in the eye.

            “What do you mean?”

I sigh unable to tell myself what’s going on. But I force myself to say it.

            “I mean let’s just forget about breaking Freddie and Riley up. Freddie has commitment issues; it’s only a matter of time before he cracks then realizes that it won’t work out.”

            “You’re right, so what do we do?”

            “We sit back and let fate take over.”

Wow, it’s been a while. I know it’s short but it’s a start.
Fan>Vote>Comment>Recommend>Feedback
First comment gets a dedication.
Thanks! :D

BTW: Thanks for the votes and comments on the last chapter (: