-Chapter Seventeen

*Riley's Point Of View*

It's been a couple of weeks since me and Freddie confessed our feelings to each other. Football camp has been going by pretty fast and there is only a few months left. Almost everyone at camp knows about us.

James has been acting distant towards us. He obviously doesn't like the idea of us dating. I actually haven't seen Tristan in a while. The only time I really see him is during practice.

I've already gotten up and taking my shower. I have no idea where James is. And Freddie is still sleep.

"Get up," He groans and throws the sheets over his face. I'm not having any of that. I tore the sheets off him exposing his chest. "You won't have time to shower or eat breakfast if you sleep in later."

"Hmm maybe later." Then I feel his lips gently press under my ear then further down my neck. A hand then slides up my shirt. I bite my lip so I don't make any noise as his hand slides up my chest.

He flips me over and our lips meet, his tongue probing my bottom lip before biting it dominatingly. While gripping at my hip and reaching for my shorts.

Then something in my head clicks and I stiffen completely, it takes him a moment to realize I'm not with him.

"Too fast again?" He tries to smile but a look of frustration enters his eyes.

"Ugh..." I groan while trying to catch my breath.

"Sorry!" I push him away suddenly feeling weird.

"Riley, what's wrong?"

I just grab my stuff and go into the shower. Scrubbing my skin, furiously. I don't even know what I'm mad at.

Freddie ...

Or myself...

I walk out of the shower and start to go out the door. And Freddie starts to catch up.

"Wait!" He calls then runs up beside me. "Why are you mad?"

"I don't know, maybe we're moving too fast or-"

"Too fast?" He stares at me confused.

"No, this is just too much for me."

I stalk off and this time he doesn't follow me. I get to the dining hall. I push to the doors and see James and Tristan sitting at a table all alone. I walk over, I try to smile but I'm sure I just look crazy.

"Um hey guys." I say while sitting down.

Tristan says hello back and James just gives me a grunt.

"So um I haven't seen you guys around in a while."

Tristan shrugs while James gives me another grunt. I clench my jaw trying not to get mad. So I see they aren't going to make this easy. We sit there in an uncomfortable silence until I decide to talk again.

"Are you guys seriously going to act like this? Get over yourselves."

"Get over ourselves?! You're the one who has been ignoring everyone since you and Freddie became a 'thing' "James explodes while glaring at me.

Tristan leans back in his chair getting comfortable. I glance at him while he holds his hands up in defense.

"Hey, I'm just observing" He says with a smirk.

"You're barely in the cabin anymore so don't blame this on me and Freddie being together"

He stares at me for a few seconds, grunts, and then goes back to eating. I give him a weird look. Wasn't James always the happy one and the peace maker?

"Aww, the fun is over?" Tristan asks with a chuckle.

"Shut up Tristan." James and I say together.

***************

"Then he grunts at me! Like what normal person grunts? Like what the hell?"

I'm explaining what happened at the dining hall to Freddie. He hasn't asked about what happened this morning and I'm glad.

"Maybe you being around is different for him. Me and him never had a cabin mate before; it's always just been just us."

I frown at him, thinking. "Yeah, that may be true but he was fine at the beginning of the summer. Did he all of a sudden remember I was here?"

He frowns back at me. "You're right. Maybe he doesn't like the idea of us being together. I do think he had a crush on you at the beginning of camp."

"Oh well, he doesn't have to be rude to me."

And when you call for something it comes. James comes marching into the cabin. Not angry but not happy either.

"We all need to talk."

___________________________________

Fan>Vote>Comment>Recommend>Feedback

First comment gets a dedication

Thanks! :D