-Chapter Nineteen

For some reason I can not stop thinking about James, I can't get our conversation off my mine. In many ways Freddie is a nice person to be around but sometimes he can be a tad bit too much. But James is a great, passionate person but sometimes he can also be a bit too much. I might have jumped into things to fast. Hell, I don't even know if I'm really gay, these kind of things just happen when you are surrounded by a bunch of gay guys all the time.

"Hey man, you alright? You seemed kinda off today." James say while walking into the cabin. He looks around. "Where's Freddie?"

I shrug, for some odd reason I haven't talked to Freddie much today and I don't really care for his whereabouts right now. James shakes his head then lays down on his bed just looking at the ceiling. For a while it's just silence then he takes a deep breath.

"You know Freddie threatened me." He says coolly.

"What?"

"You know, crazy eyes, saying he will do certain things to me, threaten."

"I know what it means James." I say sitting up suddenly. "Why would he do that? I thought you two were like best friends."

"Well you know I thought so too until he came up to me with crazy eyes and a torch and was all like 'Stay away from my man or I'm going to burn off your-"

"James! Why would he do that though?"

James crosses his arms behind his back and then smirks.

"He thinks he has competition."

"What?"

"You know you ask a lot of questions to be a smart guy."

This camp is driving me crazy. I don't even know if I'm really gay but yet I have guys fighting over. And also I feel at fault for the crumbling friendships. I mean am I really into Freddie or do I just feel obligated to date him? I'm scared of him more than anything.

"But you know dude it's fine," James says bringing me out of my thoughts. "I can handle Freddie, I have been all this time."

"But I feel like I ruined you guys friendship."

James throws his head back and laughs. Then he gets up off the bed and walks over to mine and sits down.

"The only thing that can ruin our friendship is Freddie himself," James leans forward until he is inches away from my lips. "I just want to know what's all the fuss about."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on everyone is in the café having dinner. James is sitting with Tristan and a few other guys, but I just can't look at him without my face burning red like hot Cheetos.

"Hey, um, I'm going to crash at John's cabin tonight, we're going to chill and play some games." Freddie says while taking a bite of his cheeseburger.

"Who's John?" I ask even though I honestly don't really care. But this causes Freddie to give me a confused look.

"He's our linebacker."

"Oh."

"Um, are you going to be alright?"

"I should be fine, I have James."

Freddie rolls his eyes. "Like that makes me feel better."

We through our trash away and start walking out the café together. Surprisingly Freddie touches my arm and I don't feel anything.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow morning." Freddie says while turning towards me.

"Yeah I'll see you dude." I turn away.

"Dude?"

And before he has a chance to stop me , I'm already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I walk back into cabin and I'm shocked to find that James is already there. I survey the room and its dark with a little bit of light coming from the lamp beside his bed. James is laying down on his back with his eyes closed. He appears to be sleeping. I frown and walk over and stop just beside his bed.

"James?"

He's in a deep sleep like he's been sleeping for hours but I literally just saw him in the café five minutes ago. Shoving down those four cheeseburgers in 10 minutes must of made him tired.

"James?" I call again a little louder. And before I know it I'm being grabbed and pinned down on the bed.

"Haven't you learned when someone is laying down and not responding you either leave them alone or give them mouth to mouth?" James says looking wide awake now.

"Uh-'

"Wrong answer." He says while getting off of me then he looks around and frowns. "Where's Freddie?"

"He's staying at someone else's cabin tonight," I say shrugging. I look up at James and he stares at me with a weird look. I back away from him because last time he gave me this look I almost got raped. "What?"

"An open relationship, that's the most amazing thing I ever heard."

"James, me and Freddie aren't even dating. So there's no room to think about if we are in a monogamous relationship or not."

"Just a few days ago you were unsure on what you wanted now you guys are not dating?" James sighs deeply. "Where's Maury when you need him?"

"I don't know if you are aware but Maury is a show for-"

"Yeah yeah, women looking for there baby daddies. The exact reason why you need to go on the show, you don't know who to call daddy."

I hit James playfully while laughing. This makes me stop and think. From the moment I meant James he had no filter and said whatever came to mind and was always crazy and a fun person to be around. But Freddie has changed so much and has over five different personalities. I really think I chose the wrong person, I just rushed into things with Freddie not knowing how I really felt and what I really wanted. And would be unfair just to be with James because it feels more right.

"Uh hey dude, I didn't mean to offend you if you really are having daddy issues."

I smile at James. "I don't have dad problems."

"Is everything good?"

"Yeah," I look up and look James in the eyes. "I think I'm figuring it all out."

________________________________________________________
Fan>Vote>Comment>Recommend>Feedback

First comment gets a dedication.

Thanks :D