❤❤Seventh❤❤

Yeri's view

I leave the classroom with Joy unnie and go to the restroom. During the walk, those girls always glare at me. I feel really uncomfortable.

"What's wrong Yerim?" Joy unnie asked. I shake my head. "There's nothing. I'm okay. Let go to the restroom before the teacher comes" I said.

We walk until the restroom but we bump to some boys.

"Sorry I didn't mean to" I said. Those boys smirk. "That's okay, babe. How about hanging out with us for punishment?" They looked at us from head to toes. "Sorry we gotta go to class" Joy said while feeling uncomfortable. Then they grab my wrist. "Go or not isn't your choice" one of them pulled me closer to him. I wanna let go but he grabs my wrist too tight that it leaves some marks.

"Jerk, let go of me" Joy unnie tried to get off them. But we both were too weak. They pull us out of everyone's eyes seem like the empty classroom. Someone please help us. PLEASE!!!

Jungkook's view

I take my seat but Yeri is nowhere to be seen. I decide to ask Irene noona.
"Noona, do you see Yeri?" I patted her shoulder. She shakes her head. "Didn't she say she go to the restroom with Joy?" Jin hyung said. I start to feel bad about this. "Uhm, I will go and find her" I got up. "I will go too so that I can help" Jin hyung followed me behind.

We run to the restroom, the lockers, canteen, the roof and the park but they both are nowhere to be seen.

"Hyung, we search everywhere but where are Yeri and Joy?" I stopped for a bit. "There are still some empty classroom, Jungkook. We better go find them there" Hyung suggested. I agree and we run upstairs.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Yeri cries while Joy sobs. I kick the door and a man tries to kiss her. I throw a punch to his face and help Yeri up while Jin hyung tries to help Joy.

"Are you okay? Did they do something to you?" I checked on her. "I'm fine" she cried. I hug her tightly. "Shhh, that's okay. I'm here" I whispered. I take off my blazer and give it to her. I give her a piggyback ride and we go back to class. When will everyone stop bashing at her??

A/N

I write it really fast since I gotta watch my favorite drama.❤❤❤❤Thanks for always supporting my book.♨♨♨♨