❤First❤

Seulgi's view
We walked to class together since we are idol, there will be private class for us which means the class with less fans.

We arrive at room 1.6 and look through the list of names. We see our names, Blackpink, Got7 and BTS. We enter the class by knocking the door and see a bunch of boys. They must be Got7.

"1 2 3, Happiness. Annyeongsaeyo Red Velvet-imnida" we introduced ourselves. They also introduce themselves back. We get to know each other really well.

The teacher comes in. " Hello everyone. I'm your Chemistry teacher anyway. Nice to meet you guys" she smiled at us. "We will wait for others and we will arrange the seat for you." she said.

A knock was heard from the door and reveal Blackpink. We greet them and they greet us back.
"Sorry, we're late" they bowed. The teacher nodded and they take the seat. Later another come in.
"Sorry that we are late" the boys bowed. Look like they are BTS.

"All right guys, since the class is full now I will arrange the seats"

"We have Bam bam with Lisa, JB with Jennie, Jackson with Jhope, Yugyeom with Rose, Mark with Jisoo, Yeri with Jungkook, Seulgi with Jimin, Irene with V, Suga with Wendy, Jin with Joy and RM with Jr."

" All right please move to your seatmates." the teacher announced.

Jimin's view

I move to where my seat is. Guess she is Seulgi's Red velvet. We met many times at Award show.

"Hi Seulgi noona. Nice to be your seatmate" I smiled at her. She gives me her eyes smile which I think she is the cutest now. Then she goes back to what she did. We all focus on the lessons carefully.

No one's view

While they are focused, let have a look how they react when they now they will sit with each other.

Well Jungkook and Yeri are the cutest. Jungkook always stares at her making her blush so much.
While Suga is sleeping, Wendy tries to take note for him. She seemed annoyed with the boy right now.
About V, he tried to not look at her. While Irene is really cold like an ice right now.

There will be more moments from them in the class and outside. Wait patiently for the next