❤❤Fifth❤❤

No one's view

Red Velvet arrive at their apartment and rest for a while.

"I will cook for all of you" Irene said. "I will help you" Wendy said while walking into the kitchen.

"Unnie, can I take a walk outside?" Seulgi asked the elder. "All right, just be careful with the fans" Irene smiled.

Seulgi's view

I wear my cap and mask and say bye to my members.

I go outside and head through the park. The atmosphere is so great. I can feel the cold wind hit my body. I walk along the Han River but bump into someone.

"Hi Seulgi noona. What are you doing here?" V asked. "I just take a walk around here. What about you?" I asked. "Oh I just walk around here too with Jimin" he smiled.

"Oh Jimin is here. He just goes to buy some snacks. Want some?" He asked. I shake my head. "No it is fine. I'm not hungry." I smiled.

"Nice to see you here, noona" Jimin said. "Yes but I need to go back now. Or Irene unnie will blame me. And the fans will see us and start rumours." I said and wave goodbye to them. They wave back and we walk to different ways.

Wendy's view

After I help unnie with cooking, I take a quick shower and change into my pajamas. My phone then rings. I pick it up and it is the most annoying person calling.

The Conversation

S: Suga, W: Wendy

W: What do you want?
S: I need my homework to be done. You must do it for me. I will send it to you.
W: Oh and why would I do it for you, idiot?
S: If not, you will know what happen at school.
W: Like I care about you.
S: You-

I end the call before he says anything else. I really don't care about him. I go to Yeri's room.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked her. "Prepare to sleep, unnie" she combed her hair. "You need to have dinner first" I said. She nods and we go to the dining room together.

Seulgi is back from her walking. We all have dinner and Joy washes the dishes.

We go to our own rooms and sleep in good and comfortable beds.

Jin's view

After the members have dinner, we spend our time together talking about our music. Then we all go to sleep and go to the dreamland.

A/N

Happy Chinese New Year everyone. Sorry for not updating for many days since I had a family trip. Thank you for supporting the book.❤❤❤