❤Intro❤

Irene's view
"Wake up everyone. We need to go to school." I knocked my members door. They all are awake. I go downstair and cook breakfast for them.

Let me introduce myself. I am Irene, the leader of Red Velvet. We are a girl group under SM entertainment. Today we go to school called Rookie highschool (don't ask me about that).There we going to meet many other idols.

We have Seulgi, the dancing machine of the group, Wendy, the main vocalist, Joy, the tallest while Yeri, the maknae of the group. We all finish preparing ourselves and head to school.

Jin's view
"All of you need to get up. We need to go to school." I shouted from the kitchen. "Yes, hyung." They responded.

By the way, I am Jin, the oldest of BTS. We are a boy group under Bighit entertainment. Today we have to attend Rookie highschool.

We have Suga, the pale one, Jhope, the sunshine one, RM, the leader, Jimin, the shortest one, V, the weird one and Jungkook, the maknae of the group.We finish eating and drive to school.

Rookie Highschool

Everyone arrive at school. Many students attend the school. You knew the reason why. Many kpop idols are attending such as Twice, Blackpink, Red Velvet, Got7, BTS, NCT and many more.

The time Red Velvet arrive, many fanboys wait for them. Cause they are pretty and talented.

"Irene, you are the best"
"Yeri, you are so cute"
"Seulgi, marry me please"

The girls give them their biggest smile and walk inside the school.

Another van arrived. The sounds of cheering fangirls were heard when they appeared (even my reaction like that too xd). Of course there are no other than BTS.

"V oppa, I love you"
"Jimin oppa, you are handsome"
"Suga, you are full of swag"

The boys walk past them with the bodyguards protecting them and go inside.

The first day of the school started. How will it be? It will be continue next.

A/N

This is the first chapter of this book hope you guys enjoy reading it. Thanks you❤❤