❤Fourth❤

Irene's view

I clean all the mess on Yeri in the restroom and walk her outside.

"Come on Yeri. We gotta go to class" I said. She just stands still. "Unnie, I don't want to go out. People gonna judge me" she looked down. I pat her head lightly. "Don't worry Yerim ah. I won't let them lay their dirty hands on you again" I smiled at her. She nods slowly and we walk to our class.

When we enter the class, it is already break time. Seulgi rushes to Yeri and check on her. "Are you okay Yeri ah? You should have asked me to go with you." she hugged her.

I just ignore them and go ahead to my seat. "Uhmm, hey can I borrow your notes? I missed the second session" I asked V. He just nods and gives me his notes. "I will return it tomorrow" I smiled.

Taehyung's view

It likes the whole world stop when she smiles. It is the first time I see her smile like that.

I walk to Jimin and we both leave to buy some snacks.

"Yah Park Jimin. Do you know that Irene noona just smile? It is the most beautiful smile ever" I said. "Hey can you just calm down, dude? What if our fans know that you compliment female idol? They will say something about you and her. She would get hurt like Yeri last morning" he ate his snack. I nod and go back to our class.

No one's view

The school today has ended. The students all leave to their home.

But there are some idol groups.

Like, Red Velvet. They just wait for the fans to leave because they don't want them to say anything about Yeri.

About BTS. They just mess around and wait for their manager to come and pick them up. Jin and RM are laying down on the bench. Jhope just dances some moves with Jimin. V and Jungkook just listen to their music while Suga is falling asleep.

The students are nowhere to be seen now so Red Velvet leaves the hall but meet with the boys at the school field.

"Hi Irene ssi. How is Yeri?" Jin waved. "I'm fine now Jin oppa. Thank you for worrying" Yeri smiled. "I see. So why are you guys still here?" He asked. "We just wait for the fans to leave" Seulgi replied. "Oh our manager is here. We gotta go. Thanks you for helping Yeri today" Irene bowed and go inside the car following by her members.

The boys all look at the van that leave. Then their van come. They go inside and the driver drives them to their apartment.

A/N

Enjoy this chapter in your own way and don't forget to vote for it.. Gomawo_❤❤❤❤