Chapter 12: Living Together

Start from the beginning

On the other side of their father, Hanabi threw a glance at her elder sister, watching as her shoulders begun to stiffen. Suddenly Hinata raised her head and faced the elders with a determined look on her face. Hanabi had no qualms not bearing any children, but she knows how her sister had also dreamed of having her own family apart from becoming a shinobi. She only knew her sister's eyes well enough to know that Hinata had become determined -- over what, Hanabi had no idea yet.

"Kozuya-san, we appreciate that you have informed us of this... vision." Hiashi began. "We will inquire with Tsunade-sama regarding her knowledge of your visions as well. If you have anything else to raise, please do so now."

Kozuya shook his head. "Nothing else, Hyuuga-sama. I will return to the Hokage tower once you allow it."

Hiashi nodded. "This conference is now brought to a close."

"Father, I would like to speak, with your permission."

Everyone's eyes turned to Hinata, and Kozuya's were the most curious.

"Kozuya-san, I have a question I hope you can answer." Hinata's voice did not waiver as it often did.

Kozuya nodded and prepared himself.

"Were there any distinctive features or traits that you noticed of the Hyuuga female you had seen to specifically point that it was my sister and I, instead of another female Hyuuga among our clan?"

Kozuya nodded. "As I mentioned, these visions are cryptic, but the Hyuuga in the vision had a sort of halo hovering over head. It could have been telling of either a personality or a certain degree of authority which this young Hyuuga held. I saw more fit that it was one with the authority and power over the clan, for the halo had been reminiscent of a crown."

Hiashi and Hanabi nodded along with Hinata as they acknowledged the answer.

"Were there any other traits that would distinguish this persona so we may narrow down between my sister and I?" Hanabi asked this time.

Kozuya gained a dreamy but steady look in his eyes as he recalled the vision as clearly as he could. "The Hyuuga I envisioned had been fierce and powerful... I had assumed my vision pertained to you, Hanabi-san  because of how renowned it is that your elder sister, Hinata-san, had always been gentle and immensely kind since her youth. But now I see the same reflection of a fierce and powerful young kunoichi in both of you and I am sorry but cannot provide an answer."

Hiashi nodded in understanding. "Is there anything else to be raised?"

"Father, there is one more thing." Hinata voiced again, and this time Hiashi gave her a small smile of encouragement and approval. He has become prouder of his elder daughter since the Great War and what she did to save Uzumaki Naruto from Pain's attack on Konoha. Now that she is able to involve herself in the Council meetings, he has become more pleased with her.

"Hai, Hinata-san?" Kozuya said.

"Do you still have the same vision at times? Because I have a friend who can see the same vision as you if you allow her to enter your mind in a jutsu known to her family."

Hiashi then cut in. "Hinata, do you believe it is wise to involve the Yamanaka in this?"

Hinata gave her father a smile and firm nod of her head. "Yes, father. Ino will be able to see this perfectly and then transfer the images she sees to Sai's mind who can then draw the vision Kozuya-san has seen. If this involves the protection of the world, there is no need to be ashamed for what kind of curse may be upon my sister or myself."

Hanabi's eyes widened and Hiashi was taken aback by the sheer simplicity yet logic of the plan as well as Hinata's assessment of the situation. He gave his permission for the plan and Hinata looked at Kozuya hopefully.