STUPID ME!

"Jiyeon It's okay" i said.

"No! It's not okay!" She glared at Jungkook.

"You know Jiyeon I'm older than you you should respect elders" He said while laughing with Bts and the two so called beautiful girls.

But except Taehyung and Jimin?! Woah! Am I dreaming?!.

T-Taehyung?! Earlier he's laughing with Jungkook.

"Do I care?" She said to Jungkook and rolled her eyes, Wow she's brave.
(2 sides of Jiyeon😂).

The whole time at school she stick with me wherever i go.

Now Dismissal time to go home. We parted i see her entering the car.

I waved at her and i was suprised she jump out the car running to me hugging me, But she whispered something.

"Be careful." She said.

"Aish this girl in 101 times i said nothing will happen to me God always by myside don't worry pabo." I chuckled.

"Araseo, I'm just making sure." She pouted, She is younger than me (2 months). But why she's so brave.

"Ok Bye i need to go." She said

"Araseo" I hugged her last time.

Then she repeat again.... MyGhad!

"Be careful please" I broke the hug.

"In 102 times" i playfully rolled my eyes.

"Haha ok ok bye" Then she stepped inside the car and drove away.

"Omo! I forgot my book in my locker." I hate it, first day of school then you have assignment this is so stressful.

I enter the school again and go to my locker i see no one is in the hallway so i shouted.

"BEST DAY EVER!" because i met Jiyeon. I was about to walk away till....

"Best day ever? I think it gonna be worst." I heard someone on the hallway I thought no one is here. I look where's the voice belong. It is from JUNGKOOK with BTS and the 2 beautiful girls🙄.

Then He dragged me in the restroom of girls then i heard they are laughing at the background. He pushed me that makes me fall on the floor and he ripped my book infront of me. They start punch and kicking me ,Tzuyu and Jennie just pinching and scratching my arms. I just stared at Jimin and Taehyung who watching the scene shocked.

Then i pretend that i'm all out of energy.

"Stop, Haha she looks so funny" i heard Jungkook spoke.

"Ne Oppa you're right, I think we need Black or White shirt."  Tzuyu said with her little voice.

"For what jagi?" Jungkook ask Tzuyu.

"For her burial" She said, I heard them laughing while exiting the restroom.

I stand up and fix myself ready to go home.

Luckily my parents are not home yet so they are not gonna see this mess.

I go upstairs to take a bath. I wear jacket and sweatpants. So that my parents couldn't see it.

Minutes later... My mom called me from downstairs. "Hyorin-ahh Dinner is ready!"she shouted "Araseo" i said.

After the dinner. I go upstairs and go to sleep.

(PICTURE OF THE DAY)

VMin 🤤

Pheww! Ok study time!!!

Ch.2, DoNe ✅

Bye 👋