Richie Tozier as your enemy

THE OVERALL IDEA : You had known Richie Tozier since you were both in diapers. Growing up, you two were the best of friends until Richie started hanging around other boys and eventually became nothing but cooties. His jokes, stares, and crude commentary always make you hit back at him with anger.

Eventually the anger took hold of the both of you, and you've had a rivalry ever since then.

+

- Him flipping you off, as long as
your back is turned to him.

"She devil!"

- Harsh nicknames for one another.

"Leave me alone, bug eyes!"

- Pulling pranks on one another.

"RICHIE, DID YOU PUT PISS
IN MY APPLE JUICE?!"

You began wiping a napkin against your tongue, whilst the entire lunchroom of people laughed at your distasteful reaction and the all-too genius prank of Richie Tozier himself.

"No.."

Richie looked down at the unassembled screws and chains, before clenching his fists in fury. He knew exactly who dared to pull such a stunt..

"[Y/N]!!"

- You being really close friends to Eddie, and Richie getting jealous of that; without knowing as to why.

"Eddie, if you're such a germophobe.. then why are you hanging out with that walking STD?!"

- Getting each other in trouble, as if it was a game at an Arcade.

You peaked over to Richie whom held his arm out. Written all over his pale skin was cheated answers to the test undergoing his pencil. You raised your hand, now catching the attention of your Homeroom teacher.

"Richie Tozier is cheating in
class AGAIN, Miss!"

"No- I'm not, I'm just studying!"

Richie looked over to your backpack, watching as it leant up against the school hallway. It was tempting him over, and he soon found himself flicking through the pages of your homework due in the next class. He began erasing the answers on the second portion of the packet, replacing your answers with various curse words and inappropriate messages. It was gold.

"Oh, Richie, you've really outdone
yourself on this one haven't you?"

He chuckled to himself, completing off his artwork; in perfect timing as you stepped foot out of the Principal's office with a smile that of which would soon disappear.

- Him being disgusting all of the time, and even going so far as to put worms inside your lunch box.

"AAAH!"

- Richie spreading rumors about you.

"I heard that [Y/N] is a lesbian."

"Did you know that [Y/N]
stuffs her bra?"

- You having rants to Beverly about the boy, and sometimes making devious plans with her.

"He just makes me SO ANGRY!"

- Richie always finding a way to read your diary, and enjoying every single moment of it.

' February 20th, 1988.

Today Richie didn't bother me as
much as normal, it was strange, but I
secretly enjoyed the quietness from the loudmouth boy. However I did run into his friend, Stanley. He is cute, but I don't know why he'd hang out with such a nuisance-'

"Oh, she's such a liar!.."

'I wonder if I'll ever be able to talk
to him again. I would really enjoy it, and I think I might even be developing a crush on him..'

"Stan the man, have I got
news for you!"

- Him secretly getting upset at the way you act around other people, but then treat him differently.

'I don't understand the ladies..'

- The two of you both having moments where you miss being friends and when you used to smile in each other's presence.

'No, you can't [Y/N], you can't miss Richie Tozier. He's different now.'

- You not being allowed to go to
the arcade because of a bet you'd made with Richie earlier on in the school year.

"Okay! If you win, I won't go to the arcade; but if I win, you can't wear anymore of those ugly Hawaiian shirts!"

"Hey, you have to admit
they're in style!"

"No!"

"Fine. Deal."

- Richie sometimes dozing off in his thoughts and finding himself staring at you, with something other than hate.

- Him disliking when you're with Stanley, and nagging his friend about trying to go for you.

"You'll realize how evil she is, and
then you'll feel- well, you'll feel- just stupid for not listening to me!"

'He can't be with her..'

- Him breaking up you and Stanley whenever you two get too close for his liking.

Richie's tongue slightly stuck out of his mouth as he was perched up behind the School's bush, using it as a mechanism to hide his form. His eyes were on his selected target, Stanley. He pulled back the slingshot and let go of the pebble, watching it hit the curly-haired brunette in the back of the head, seconds before he was starting to lean forward and press a kiss
to [Y/N]'s cheek.

"Bullseye!"

"RICHIE WAS THAT YOU?"

"PFFT, NO!"

"You literally just answered to me!"

"IT'S UH- *lowers his
voice* THE BUSH."

Richie turned on his heel, running away at a quick speed. Stanley soon following behind him, hot on his trail.