IT CAST/CHARACTERS : First time cursing around them + why

Finn

- You'll be walking so nonchalantly, looking fly as fuck.

- A table will come out of no where and you'll stub your toe. HARD.

- "FUCK. SHIT-"

"[Y/N]!"

- Then you'll remember.. you're in a restaurant because Finn was taking you on a date.

- Everyone will be staring at you, and you'll sprint out of that place faster than Forrest Gump could.

- Finn will eventually follow after, his eyes looking over at you weirdly.

- "What?!"

"Since when did you start swearing like there's no tomorrow?"

"Since my toe decided to harm me!"

"Touché."

Richie

- You'll be a part of the famous rock war between the Bowers Gang and the losers club.

- You will be getting so hard into it, that you'll end up with a rock to the nose.

- Your body will fall back to the ground and you'll be cursing so much that the war is stopped temporarily.

- "SON OF A BITCH. YOU BROKE MY NOSE AND I DON'T BELIEVE YOU'RE PLANNING ON PAYING FOR MY FUCKING SURGERY."

- You'll walk up to Henry, and smack him straight in the face before running off.

- "Damn, [Y/N] is suddenly a hot head. She took up after me. They grow up so fast!"

- Richie will follow after you and check your nose out, seeing how bad the injury is.

- He'll cringe when learning that it's facing the opposite direction

"No, it looks totally fine.."

- Him throwing up.

- You snapping it back into place with a scream, before Richie rides with you home to get you some ice.

- "Also, you should start cussing more often. You sound hot when doing so."

"Shut the hell up,"

"That's the spirit!"

Jack

- He'll be on a livestream and you won't know about it.

- "Son of a bitch! Jack have you seen my sunglasses?!"

- His eyes will widen when he looks up at you, and he'll try mouthing to you that he's on a livestream.

- You won't understand him, so you'll continue to curse freely.

- "Fuck, Jack! I need these sunglasses!"

- He'll end up cutting off the livestream, and then telling you that he was on one.