{ I } 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

✧˖*°࿐ ━ 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

IMAGINE: You were locked up in the same asylum as Victor Creel because you were outed to your parents for liking the same sex.

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

Robin undeniably hated every second of the moment she was in. Being dressed up in a prissy outfit that Nancy had fished from her closet, and sneaking into Pennhurst Mental Facility was not the ideal evening for her. She wanted to be somewhere else, anywhere else. And when she realized that the stubborn old man perched behind a desk wasn't going to give into their charades, she broke down.

"I'm breaking out in a rash, my boobs hurt!"

Nancy sat back, mouth slightly ajar, watching it all unfold, unsure of Robin's tactics and if it was going to work or not. Surely enough, it did, and the two girls were eventually on their way to meeting the one person they needed to meet the most. Victor Creel. Their key to figuring out a portion of the supernatural stuff happening in Hawkins. But what Robin didn't anticipate, is that she would lay eyes on a girl, approximately the same age as her, locked up in this very institution. It was surprising, considering the rest of the residents were all elderly or in their late 30's. Her brain couldn't wrap around the fact that she was there. And Robin would admit, to Steve, if he were here, that this girl was hot. So very hot.

Nancy caught Robin staring at you, who was now looking back at her. You smiled at her, shyly waving your hand in a friendly gesture, and in return Robin bit her lip and waved back.

"What do you think she's doing here?" Robin whispered over to Nancy, who shrugged her shoulders in response, also having no clue as to why you would be here. You'd been here for longer than you could count on your fingers, and each day that passed became more torturous. You'd grown tired of playing tic-tac-toe with a bunch of people, who were way older than you. No one in the building had anything in common with you, and frankly, the only reason you were here was because your parents were full of homophobia. But there wasn't much you could do, it's not like you could make the leap out of a window on the second story and run away. They had you under 24/7 watch.

But right now, as the two girls were walking down the way, you felt there was a glimpse of hope. Maybe, just maybe, they could help you get out of this hellhole. And if all that happened was that they thought you were downright crazy, it wouldn't matter in the end. It was completely worth a shot.

Grabbing a Crayola from the coloring box, you quickly scribbled down a few words onto a ripped piece of coloring book paper,

Please help me get out of here.