IT CAST : How they would look when older

+

Finn -: His face would grow longer, and his lips would size up! Over the time his chin would gain a really bushy beard, and usually he would wear colorful tees with funny sayings.

+

Sophia -: She would let her hair gain out to her lower back, and end up wearing aesthetically pleasing outfits daily. Heavy makeup would still not be her thing, and she'd look beautiful going with a natural gloss.

+

Chosen -: He'd have his hair buzzed, and a light fuzz will peak out around his jawline. But that jawline will chisel RAZOR sharp and his skin would effortlessly glow.

+

Jeremy -: Polo Shirts will be something he'd live by, and that man wears nothing but Khaki shorts. His hair would also be shaved as a fade which will support his face shape greatly.

+

Jack -: As predicted, he would age to be VERY nerdy! Star Wars shirts and socks were definitely his thing, as for his hairstyle it was kept the same! The same length and curliness. But the biggest difference in his appearance was his lips, which seemed to get decently bigger.

+

Wyatt -: His style would slowly grow into resemblance of a business man, he'd wear fancy suits, and his cheek bones would define greatly. Though he'd keep his hair to be the same curl volume.

+

Jaeden -: He would gain small amounts of weight, and like Chosen, he ends up with a buzzed head. His eyebrow would still be balding, but it's cute! His clothing would be a little more elegant, as he'd usually wear denim jeans with button-up's.

+